recycle

Scanning through my past works, I found this text file wandering in my "random files->works" folder. I still find this one sensible. It's really something to be someone who's emotionally challenged. I really write stuff that are full of emotions (most are about suffering). Well, here it is. I tried google-ing it. However, I wasn't able to find the site where I originally posted it. Anyway, it's cool to post it again. I feel refreshed (or rather bothered) reading this again.

Aspiring for something unreachable is dumb. Trying to reach for it is dumber.

Sometimes, the saddest moments in your life are the memorable ones. It makes you uncomfortable and hurts your head just remembering your past downfalls. Why bother looking in your past when you have perfect things within your grasp. It's like playing your old cassette tape buddy. You can't play your favorite final track without passing through the first few unwanted ones. Uneasy it may seem but once you get there, it's worth the wait.


Waiting is an art. Frame it then donate it in a museum. Don't forget to put your sign on it.


Patience is a virtue. Lucky for you if you have one. If there exists a shop that sells patience, would you spend a penny to grab one or throw a crumpled paper on me and say, "I'm naturally born with patience! Why did you think I don't have one?" But since, reality strikes hard, with just a loud bolt, the shop disappears. Nevertheless, my answer is yes. It still does exist. It'll always exist. The shop can be found somewhere near yet hard to reckon. Where? It's above our vertebral column. Yes, the central part of our nervous system.

This one, I found it amusing that I wrote things like these. I guess, I wrote this next one for profile purposes since I named it, "me.txt". Nonetheless, it sounds blog-ish. And take note, I'm only 17 years old when I made this. 'Cool to discover this, huh?

Heart shout-outs are best expressed in pen and paper. Words are very powerful weapons. Being an on and off blogger for two years, I've been fond of expressing my thoughts through words. There, I got the freedom to discuss issues that concern our society. Ofcourse, tittle-tattles about my trying-hard-to-be-popular life is also included.

My name is Krisha. I'm a proud incoming ECE Junior College Iska. Iska is the term for female college students in University of the Philippines. I've been living for 17 years. These 17 years of my life is spent mainly on my studies.

Krisha. Creativity is ♥.

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: