Not too late for a March Update!


What: Jessica Sanchez Jump In visit
When: February 12, 2013 Tuesday
Where: Smart Tower Lobby
Who: Smart People + Jessica Sanchez

Last Valentine's day, Jessica Sanchez visited the Philippines for a concert in Araneta.But before that, we got to see Jessica Sanchez up-close and personal. Haha! Since Smart, my goody-office, was a main sponsor for this, Jessica surprisingly visited Smart Tower! There were tons of people who took the time-off just to see Jessica in the lobby. Being a fan girl, I also went down to see her.

She was just like any normal Filipina. She had kayumanggi-to-morena skin. And she's a bit shorter than usual. I kept on standing on my toes just to see her. Kidding aside, I think she's awesome.





What: 1st Valentine's Date
When: February 14, 2013 Thursday
Where: Gravy Fix Katipunan + UP Fair
Who: Paul <3

It was my first Valentine's date given that I just had a boyfriend. It was just a normal day out and the streets were not busy. I guess many people are not into Valentines day. (Or... there are many singles who just won't celebrate this day?)

Nonetheless, I got a lot of fun browsing my previous abode. I got to eat once again in Katipunan where we usually go to for bites in college. And ofcourse, I was able to visit my Alma Mater. We even got to celebrate Valentines in UP Fair! Truly a happy day.







What: GB Girls Get-together
When: February 15, 2013 Friday
Where: Rue Bourbon, Ayala
Who: Val + Nons

The very next day, I took a lunch-out and met my GB girls loves. It was fun seeing my previous highschoolmates/roommates/bruhamates. We had a couple of chit-chat as we ate quite pricey food in Rue Bourbon (I didn't even get to eat rice since two main dishes were already enough for us... they said...) Kidding aside, I got to know a bit of their lives for the past year. I shared my successes and trials as well; how I ended up in Ayala when they knew I was in Eastwood. Tee'hee.

It was good food for my tummy and my heart as we exchanged good byes with the hope of seeing each other soon (hopefully kapag mayaman na kami at Lawyer na si Nonsilog).






What: Itchyworms in Sadoce + 4th month
When: February 26, 2013 Tuesday
Where: Smart Tower + Glorietta
Who: Itchyworms + Paul

Funny how Itchyworms serenaded my Feb 26th, marking I and Paul's 4th monthsary. We had fun while hearing them out; the same time we're buying out lunches.

In the evening, Paul waited for me (yes, again) in Glorietta to celebrate our 4th month. After all those asaran at inisan katatapos lang ng 5th namin just this March 26. We ate our hearts out in Max's that evening. Had fun with gambas and free dessert which was ice cream if I'm not mistaken.






What: ITR Filling + Gala
When: March 1, 2013 Friday
Where: Ayala + SM Megamall
Who: Paul

I took a leave again just to file my ITR. It was fast though. I was able to finish filing by 12 noon. Nonetheless, I pushed through with the whole leave to enjoy the day with Paul. (He too a sick leave. Pasaway na bata) We watched Lincoln and learned how the 13th ammendment in the United States was passed. It was cool.

We then went to GA Tower's roofdeck and enjoyed the view. It was my first time to see the sunset there. Just sharing the photo of the setting sun. Truly a wonderful sight. <3



What: Smart IRM Team Building
When: March 14-15, 2013 Thursday - Friday
Where: Calatagan, Batangas
Who: Smart IRM

It was tiring yet super fun! The whole group was able to enjoy this day as we bonded as one with IRM team from Sun. Aside from the Antipolo Trip we had last December, this trip was highly enjoyable.

I am not fond of resorts. In fact, I don't like the feeling of sand in my feet. But this resort, I did not feel eek-y at all! I enjoyed the sand, the heat from the sun as well as the unclear pool. 
















Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: