SM Mega sale + 117 + PLDT student camp + photoblog

It's been exactly two weeks (the day I wrote this start) since I last updated my blog. I'm really achieving that busy lifestyle that I get to create a post just every fortnight. Picture this out: I'm sitting pretty in a busy department store, particularly SM Mega's, typing this current blog update. Yes, it's Friday. It's the day of the week where I put all brain stresses on my shoes by strolling one of the biggest malls in the world, SM Mega mall. I'm just creating a facade of needing to do a lot of things just to excuse my self for a splendid trip to the mall. Back to the picture-this thingy, I'm waiting for mama due to my about-to-purchase commitment with a pair of mario de boro shoe. SM malls extended their New Year sale. Being an impulsive buyer like I am, I would not definitely miss this opportunity. However, the 50% off sign on the shoe rack bluffed me. The shoe's tag price says 699php and the sale price ate sales lady said was 499php. That's not 50%. No, make that all caps. THAT'S NOT 50%. Anyway, here I am. 'Still holding on that "50% off" yet 30% off-ed shoe since it looks pretty and nice. I guess I'll take a picture of it once I get home. Wow! I just discovered the dictionary option on my cellphone. Since my mode of writing is English, the dictionary prompts good. Nonetheless, I'm not used to it. I might even be faster without it. Okay, I'll switch it back.

Okay, my Christmas was balanced. I posted on Dec 24 which means I already talked about my Christmas shopping with my BFF, Kim. (She's still crazy abouther professor crush Herby which, by the way, is at SM Megamall too on the day of our shopping. Coincidence? Nah! We're thinking of better reasons than that.) Earlier today, I was able to purchase a shirt from penshoppe. It's tag says 399php from 529php. Cool bargain huh?

*

It's January 8, 11am and I'm just lying down in my bed. We left Mega Mall at 8pm last night. Mama was able to buy three items last night. She bought a travellin bag which is good for two to three days trip. I got pretty happy when its tag said that it's only 999php. Comparing to its old price of 1599php, that's 600 pesos savings! She was also able to find two beautiful blouses from classy labels, Essenxa and Soen. Both pieces are on sale. The total price of the two is 795php. Her savings? 795 pesos! She got both at 50% off the price. I tell you, the blouses are really great. Idol ko na talaga si mama sa pamimili. She always gets good bargains. 'A big thumbs up for her.

Let's rewind until a bit earlier yesterday. At 7am, my 117 laboratory class started to hassle my brain with its challenging fourth experiment. Being a newbie in arduino, it took us an hour just to initialize the pesky LCD. Too bad we're not good in programming that's why it took us another one hour and 30 minutes to solve the next exercise. We were just tasked to scroll our names. Our professor is a perfectionist I may say. The last exercise which we crammed, I think, is acceptable enough. The only problem was it continues to randomize when the push buttons are pressed. She wants to have that output that doesn't randomize but instead just pop in a random number when the push button is released. Later did we know that it's already 10am and we badly need to go down since our 117 lecture exam will start any minute. Being a responsible student, we left the laboratory without finishing the experiment.

The exam lies between mediocre and hard with much inclination at the first. The problems are solvable. However in my part, three problems came out of hand due to some formulas I can't seem to find in the cabins of my brain. My highest possible score would be 74 points. The three problems that cost me 26 points are, I think, was not discussed in class. Nonetheless, I tried my best with the others. I really hope for a great score. My 117 lab classmates are hoping that the exam will be moved during Wednesdays so that experiments wouldn't tire us up every exam.

*

It's already 8pm and we just finished our dinner. Productivity paved its way through my senses that's why I was able to create a sample article for my current online job. Again, I'm taking my chances on an online job. My employer before turned out to be bogus at the last minute. She even texted me last November 2010 that she would pay me the moment she finish settling her finances. It's January 2011 and it seems that her finances are still not settled. Back to my productivity issue, I was able to create the sample article on my new online job and my "biodata" for PLDT's student camp. Here's the link for reference. I'm really hoping for the best. I hope that I'll be in on this camp. This may be a good start in my ECE career. We were compiling my accomplishments a while ago. To my surprise, I really have a lot of awards and accomplishments. I guess that's the deal being Krisha.

My dad paid a visit on HR Department of PLDT in Mandaluyong last Saturday. He asked the details about this camp. The HR Manager was like, "You should note that this program is for above average students coming from prestigious schools." The manager asked my dad in what school did I come from. He just said I'm from UP. The manager said, "Good. Good". Okay the 'prestigious school' was a big check but the 'above average' part made me a bit uneasy. I never considered myself as one of the elite minds. It never crossed my mind. I may be on time but I can describe my stay in UP as 'struggling but surviving'. Nevertheless, there's no turning back. It's now or never since I'm already on my fourth year.

Last thursday, I drafted my supposed-to-be post. Here are the photos I took at some point in my life. Kidding aside, this'll be another photoblog.

Box of shame
This was placed at our department building's 3rd floor corridor. Last ECE board exam, our university had 51% passing rate. It's quite sad to know that our performance is slowly degrading. I really hope that I'll do well in our take.

Dull shoes
We were able to find this during our indakan trip. We went inside an ukayan. Thus, the spelling.

3 sims myphone
I got really surprised when I foundthis. It's really unusual to find a phone that accomodates three sims. It's cool at the same time weird. Who, at his right mind, would dare use thre sims at the same time?! LOL.

First airport trip
We went in Cebu Pacific (?) airport last November 16. It's my first time (nang may isip na since baby pa ako nung huli akong sumakay ng airport) exploring an airport. The place was really clean and nice. I wish that I'll ride one again asap. =)

Shoes last Christmas
Happy! I got two pairs last christmas. One was from shubizz and the other was from chelsea. Both are good brands an I'm quite happy to have two pairs in just a month. Well... Now it's three. And I'm planning on expanding my shoe range starting now. Yeah!

New Year!
There were fireworks in our subdivision and I'm testing the 'firework' scene mode of my new s5560 phone. Yes, due to my thriftness, I was able to generate 7000php to buy a new phone! It may sound amusing but yes... It's amusing that I was able to save such amount.

Cerealicious treat
My first cerialicious meal was served yesterday. The carbonara was great. I was also able to take a trailer bowl after. The whole meal only cost me 130 bucks. Cool price for a great meal. ‘Will definitely pay a visit again the next time I drop by at SM Mega. Two thumbs up.

Wow! That was quite a long post. Two weeks seemed to be a long road trip for me. I hope that my next two weeks would be as exciting as these last two. 'A big hep hep hooray for me!

'A big heart for Krisha. ♥

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: