Hazel's celeb + Job Fair + Exams + Niña's birthday + Hell week ahead

I've been blogee-ing since my last "real" post. Unfortunately, I got a bit bored again and stopped posting short blogs using my cellphone. I got hold of opera mini which allowed me to browse the internet for free. Last week was like a roller coaster ride for me. I was stressed last Tuesday. Then came a subtle days from Wednesday to Thursday. I got stressed again on Friday since I'm cramming for my ECE 151 exam the next day. My exams were pains in the ass. How can exams go that hard? Kidding aside, I was able to answer objective parts of both exams. My only problem was the problem solving part.

I didn't go home last weekend. I thought productivity would come if I won't go home. I was wrong.I wasted my whole Friday with things I'm not supposed to do if you have exams. Together with Val, we went to Aleen's crib to have some fun. There was a videoke that spiced up the night. We also had "night" swimming which was technically wrong since we started already at 1am. It was cold of course but the thought of swimming after a very long time now enticed me regardless of the temperature. Saturday came and hangover lingers in my senses. I started reviewing at 1pm. I have to relieve all pains at sleeplessness I'm feeling. I finished my CoE 115 scope but not that of ECE 151. I kept on thinking, "There is always tomorrow." Next thing I know, it's already Monday and I wasted my whole Sunday due to shoes shopping urges I had. Update: I just got another two pairs (from last weekend and this weekend). Both pairs were bought purchased on Sundays. Last Sunday, I reviewed a bit on 151. Then, I made my way on Parish of the Holy Sacrifice to take my Sunday mass. Suddenly, I remembered a promise of mine to St. Claire that I would go to her church in Katipunan. 1st urge, go to St. Claire's church. And so, I went there. Coming back in UP, I had my 2nd urge, shop for a new pair. Next thing I know, I'm on my way to Trinoma. Luckily, I utilized the sale they are currently having and bought a pair of red step in. I know step ins are not in style for teenagers anymore. But, what can I do? It's like screaming in my face the words, "Get me! Get me!". I guess, I'll take a picture of it and my new one (even the first is still new) later and post it here.

Red step in from Unlisted
bought in Trinoma due to shoes shopping urges =)

White step in from Zanea
Bought in Festival supermall before that Tragic Lost parking ticket. (We had to pay P200 pesos for that pesky little receipt.)

A fortnight ago, a Tuesday, Hazel treated us at Giligan's in Trinoma for her post birthday celebration. She just turned 20 last January 1. Yes, it's New Year. She keeps on pointing out that it's the reason why she's talkative. True. True. So yes, she treated us, April, Cid, Niña and I, with (if my memory serves me right) Crispy pata, Pakbet and Garlic Chicken. I uber love the Garlic Chicken. Another food added to my favorite meals. Okay... I just stopped to breath. Nausea was about to came since I'm on a moving bus and it's not good to deal with reading and writing. Carrying on, we had fun and eliminated hunger on our problem list even if we got there late. We just finished our 103 4-7pm class that time. Here are the pictures of our Giligan's dinner. The lighting was not great. My camera was used. It's 5 megapixels but it can't live up to my camera expectations.


The same week UP CAPES conducted a Job fair. There were tons of companies seeking applicants from different fields of study in UP. I got hold of many freebies from Smart, Philip Morris, Sun Cellular, Accenture, P&G, Uniliver, etc. I passed a total of 17 resumes. Some companies are not yet sure if they are accepting ECE OJTs. Nonetheless, I still passed a copy. Who know, I might come up with several options. Here are some photos taken during the Job Fair. I may say that there are tons of UP students seeking for a job. Lucky for those companies who will get capable UP students that may improve their company's worth. A big heart and thumbs up for that.


Oh, I forgot to mention. It's Niña's birthday today. Happy 20th birthday to you. I hope our eat all you can trip at Eastwood will push through with obstacles hindering our happy days. It's hell week, I know.

A photo shout out! EEE's internet speed was fabulous! It can reach up to 700++ Mbps. Quite impressive.

Pardon for my immatureness gauging on the video I'm downloading. (No offense to the video maker. Your video was great it's just that I think the make up tutorial doesn't fit my age anymore.)

Hell is for the weak hearted. I'm at the border. Krisha ♥

Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: