SM Southmall + sign fails

We went to SM Southmall today. Shopping? Nah! Well... I guess so. But we didn't buy any shirts, shoes or personal stuff. My mom just bought some kitchen tools which were luckily on sale. Ofcourse, there were times that we'll go on some stalls and see if there are thrift finds good enough for our taste. However, we didn't find any. I took some photos of some shops that are on sale. I guess these are shapes and plains and prints.

Shapes on sale

Plains and prints on sale

I really love the name of this eyewear. Heroic Rendezvous. Just picture this scenario where your friend would ask you this, "Hey! Your eyeglassas are sooo cute! What is its brand?" And you'll go like, "Really? Thanks! It's from Heroic Rendenzvous." Cool huh? LOL.

SM No to plastics awareness.
I found this weird. They're selling plastic bags and some of its proceeds will go to environmental institutions. Wow... That's a very great idea SM. I never thought your minds would go that great. Really great...

Robinson's sale
Another great ad. I know it says "and above". However, I find the prices' discrepancy a big huge. It says, "P109.50 and above." Browsing through the rack I found this wallet.

Okay, it's definetly not P109.50. It's even more than thrice of what the sign says.
Bluffing. The secrets of good sales and advertising.

Observation. Skepticism. Krisha. ♥

Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: