April to May 2013 My Summer Two Years Ago

I need to take my mind of my work for at least 15 minutes. And what a way to do it but blog! I have never been alive. My last update was March 2013. Wow! That's already two years ago. Many things have passed and I want to look back on all the memories that happened from April 2013 to present.

I may flood post every now and then to relive these moments. I'll let this blog not put to waste just because of my procrastination or busyness. So where shall I start? I have so many things to share! I am really excited.




What: First Zark's Experience and SpongeBob
When: April 9, 2013 Tuesday
Where: Zark's Taft, Manila and SM North Edsa
Who: Paul and I

Okay I think I stopped when we went to Stilts in Calatagan, Batangas. My next stop was April 9's holiday. Paul and I just went out. I tried Zark's burger and loved it so much!





Then we headed to SM North Edsa for some serious window shopping. I got so excited when I saw these life-sized (if they are really this big) Sponge Bob Squarepants characters! I feel that this is my niche. Definitely stayed here for a long time if SM people did not remove these displays *tee hee*






What: Fun Familia in Enchanted Kingdom
When: April 20, 2013 Tuesday
Where: Enchanted Kingdom, Sta Rosa, Laguna
Who: Paul and I

While I was in Smart, I got to enjoy the Fun Familia treat they give to their employees. We were given the option to swim our hearts out in Bulacan, explore marine life in Manila Ocean Park, or enjoy a day out in Enchanted Kingdom.

What did I choose? Maybe these photos may give you clues.







It was definitely a nice day! I enjoyed the rides and we got some wizard money to spend on food and other games.

Those are basically what happend during the month of April 2013. I feel like I want to jump now to May 2013. :) With that, let's go.

What: Mother's Day Celebration
When: May 12, 2013 Sunday
Where: Our Lady of Miraculous Medal + SM Sta Rosa
Who: Family

Just like the same old celebration we had, we took sunday mass in Our Lady of Miraculous Medal in Sucat, Alabang. After that, we munched on a hefty breakfast at SM Sta Rosa where my mom got amazed with gigantic cupcakes displayed at the entrance.





What: Elections
When: May 13, 2013 Monday
Where: Voting Precint
Who: Family

May I just include this because voting is an essential part of being Filipino. I think I voted wisely. Did you?



What: SM Aura First Time Visit
When: May 24, 2013 Friday
Where: SM Aura
Who: Paul and I

SM Aura was relatively new at that time. I wanted to see how grand the mall is, so, I asked Paul if we could visit the area (even though we were living in Boni Mandaluyong that time).

I am at awe by how high-end this SM Mall is. Even the "food court" which they call as "food hall" have pricey items. Furthermore, the new design of the Department Store was at par with that of Rustans.






The best part would definitely be the view. We got an amazing sight of Taguig from the, 3rd floor(?) of the building. Along with this, we got to enjoy the scenic landscape that went along on the pathway to the mall's Sky Garden.

What: Mama's Birthday
When: May 31, 2013 Friday
Where: Antipolo
Who: Family and Paul

I can still remember that day. I filed a vacation leave for my mom's birthday. I was even called by my supervisor about an issue of mine. Nonetheless, this day was well spent. We enjoyed the usual suman and kasoy.






Later that day, we continued our eating escapades at SM Megamall's Dads. It was Paul's first time there. He got amazed by how many the food selections were. I, on the other hand, enjoyed the desserts. I just love the cream puffs, cheesecakes, mousses and fondue. I can still taste them... 

Basically, these are all the events that happened April and May of 2013. There are still 22 months to discuss. I am excited to write about them all!

Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: