Singapore Trip

Yes, there's no actual reason for being this lazy for the past months. I aim to "back-post" (if that's even a word) last April 2015. I thought I can manage it but I didn't. And to tell you honestly, I did not plan any of the things that happened last April, May and June at all. Nonetheless, I just decided to tell you my travel experiences this summer.

This summer of 2015, I had my most number of travels. I haven't traveled for the past 23 years of my life. And when I experienced anxiety nearly two years ago, I promised myself not to restrain my urges for the things that make me happy. My number one priority? Traveling.

Last February 2015, I traveled outside the country for the first time. If you will ask 18-year old Krisha where she want to travel internationally and locally? I would have definitely told you Singapore and Cebu. With that, I got my supportive boyfriend to tag along with me in Singapore for three days and two nights.



First day: Merlion Park

One of my goals in life is to see tourist attractions I saw in Amazing Race personally. Merlion Park and the buildings in front of it were among those. A lot of tourists are taking the pictures and just breathing in the calmness of the place. 








After this, we went to Chinatown to buy some souvenir items at prices half than those sold in souvenir shops near Merlion Park. Good thing I have Paul with me to give this tip.

Second day: Universal Studios + Sea Aquiarium

Ofcourse, we wouldn't miss Universal Studios and Sea Aquarium in Singapore. The attractions are quite nice. It's a good spot to take lots of pictures. However, when we tried out the rides, they weren't thrilling enough for us. I also believe that the rides found in Star City and Enchanted Kingdom are much more enjoying than those found in Universal Studios. Furthermore, the lines are freaking long! You will wait for around an hour or more to get on a 30 second ride.

Nonetheless, I really enjoyed the great attractions and views in Universal Studios and Sea Aquarium.

































After going to Sentosa, we went back to Vivo City mall and explored the place for great finds. I found a Guess bag for 50% off the price! I believe it is original because the mall is legit and all the stuff there are on the high-end side. I got the bag for around P2.5K from a whopping P5K.

Also, we went ahead and bought some sweets in a store there that carries a lot of chocolates and candies. They were all at bargain so we went ahead and bought a lot for our officemates.

Third Day: Singapore Airport

Yes, I know. It is my fault. I booked too early on the third day. The flight was at 9am so there's no way that we can still roam around at that early time. I enjoyed my stay there and I aim to go back as soon as I have my budget back.






Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: