Growing Up: Misses, Expectations and Rewards


What: Hazel's late birthday treat
When: January 17, 2013 Thursday
Where: Eat-and-Go SM Megamall
Who: Semi-BondEEEs + Honorary members ;)


It's been a while since I saw these lovies. Jusey wasn't able to come due to family reasons. Again. We deeply understand his situation. We're his friends of course. Nonetheless, it was another fun night to enjoy dinner with them again. I miss those times after school when we just go out and eat to wherever we want. I suddenly missed Nina. :( I wanted to be with the whole group once again. These guys made my stay in college worthwhile. Really.

So yes! We just celebrated Hazel's birthday. It was actually a late celebration since her birthday was last Jan 1. And CID! His porma was better! We were pushing him to dress well since we see potential in him. His drama? He got himself a preppy look with all the glasses and cartoon shirt. Very good styling there! I commend his transformation. :)










What: Airport Bound
When: January 19, 2013 Sunday
Where: NAIA Domestic Airport
Who: Family + Visiting relatives (Auntie Cion and Ate Liza)

Since their flight was moved a day after due to weather reasons, I was able to go with mama and papa to fetch out relatives from the airport. They are once again visiting Manila to attend a check-up for Ate Liza. They missed their appointment with ate's doctor due to the rescheduled flight. With this, they just went to the hospital to get medication without any check-up.

I really feel excited whenever I go to the airport even if I'm not the one travelling. It's about that surge of energy that just the thought of travelling makes by blood go wild. I hope to travel sometime soon!






What: Nuvali Date
When: January 26, 2013 Saturday
Where: Nuvali Sta. Rosa, Laguna
Who: Paul and I <3

Finally, after three months, we were able to see each other on our monthsary date. We weren't able to see each other during the 26th since it always falls on a weekday. I still don't have a leave which provides me no choice but to just eat dinner or talk with him in the evening. Nonetheless, this January, we were able to take a day out.

We visited Nuvali and tried out the activities that the site offers. We fed the fishes and biked out hearts out. However, my tummy did not feel well that day. I ended up vomitting and you-know-what. We decided to call the day off. My parents rushed me inthe hospital. There we found out that I have minimal bacteria. Theymain cause why my tummy does not feel well. :(

I still enjoyed the day nevertheless. I will still enjoy it no matter what since I'm with someone I love the most.













Loving my life 

Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: