been busy. or not?

It's been a while since I last posted. I think the last post I had was five days ago. 'Made myself busy, I suppose. The last three days before July 31 was one heck of I-should-really-review-this-time sessions. Our exam in ECE 141 was moved from July 24 to July 31. And, what productive things have I done that additional week? Nothing. Except from downloading e-books and reading them even an hour before the exam. Cool huh?

This is what I've been up to the past few days. I dedicated my time reading e-books of novels by Nicholas Sparks. I already finished The Notebook and A Walk to Remember. Both have been blockbuster hit movies. Currently, I'm working on Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. I know it's a bit too late to be a book worm. Nevertheless, I really enjoy reading these days. Mapa-tagalog pocket book man yan (Stallion series and Stallion Island series) or English novels, I would totally devote my time for it. This is where the thought of taking some Creative Writing courses comes in.

It's already a fact that I started writing romance stories when I was in 2nd year highschool. Of course, it's a little crappy and I decided to shut it down few years later. As far as I remember, the story was inspired by my two crushes that time. Anyway, the plot is also crappy that's why I didn't have the nuts to finish it. The two successful stories I wrote was North Meets South and Stolen Shot. The two are posted in candymag.com. It's still alive the last time I checked. Currently, I'm trying to finish my (technically,) 3rd story. It's entitled Twisted.

Twisted is about a girl who is in desperate need of cash due to her lola's medical expenses. She was then offered by his lola's personal doctor a job of pretending to be his daughter for the sake of her suicidal wife. They lost their daughter when she was young. His wife tried to kill herself several times due to the sole reason of her life being meaningless without her daughter. She then accepts the job and ended up being stuck with a guy in a forced engagement for her pseudo-family's company aka medical group. The engagement brought her troubles. Thinking that this was a mess, she then finds out that it isn't bad. After all, the guy she was forced engage gradually changed his I-don't-care and brusk attitude to thoughtful and loving. The conflict begins when the family finds out that she's just putting up a facade. No one knows (except me, I guess) what will happen to the bond she and the guy was able to build.

I got to cut it right there because I really need to go now. I need to visit three schools again (Ateneo, Miriam and KNL High) to invite them in our competition (again). Ciao!

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: