failures

It's a few hours befor september starts. I can already feel the cold breeze that the "-ber" months are bringing (aside from the fact that Glenda is currently in the Philippines territory). I'm in the course of making my EEE 53 design problem one documentation which is due tomorrow morning. I know. I know. I should've finished this crap weeks ago. I started doing it the weekend before last. Lazyness suddenly rushed through me and poof! I failed to type in my conclusions. Nevertheless, all I need to put in tonight are explanations, concepts, generalizations, etc. There are no computations at all. I can do this before the hour hand in hour clock lands at 10.

I'm currently watching Big Bang Theory (amidst of all the requirements that I need to pass this week). There were a couple of failures this week. I would like to consider it "a couple". Enumerating

1) I failed to pass my EEE 105 ME on time.
2) I failed to pass EMMSC membership requirements on time. (I'm tired of dealing with them. I can't keep up with them. Really. I don't know why)
3) I failed to make my Psych 101 homework.
4) I failed to study more in my EEE 53 exam yesterday.

There are more to come. I know. Haaayyy...

*continues to type my EEE 53 DP1 docu*

Back to blogging, I continued watching Big Bang Theory. Sheldon Cooper FTW! Jim Parson is such a great actor. He really speaks and acts like a nerd (no offense meant). He really deserves his Emmy award for Best Lead Actor in a Comedy Series . He's just... great! I really like it when he turns geeky stuff into a humorous stuff. Like, when Penny organized a costume party, he dressed up as the Doppler effect. What a costume, huh?

*back to DP1 docu mode*

Yeay! I already finished my DP docu.

*CR*

I think I should go now. Big bang is already calling me. =)

Work first then rest. It works the other way for me.

Krisha ♥

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: