for you, my monster

I'm currently hating on someone. As far as I know, it has been developing for the past three years. I'm that kind of person who experiences hate fast. Nonetheless, it disappears fast too. The moment I see the creature's face, my heart starts to beat faster. It's as if I want to erase the monster's image right before my very eyes. It doesn't treat anyone with respect. However, being the kind person as I am, I treat it with all fairness. I never, as far as I know, made any damage with any of its properties. I always respect its decision. The nasty monster keeps pulling me down. It doesn't realize that I already pulled myself down enough that pulling me more would like burying my grave. It doesn't use its sensitivity when it comes to the feelings of others. As long as it would make itself feel good, it's okay. It's okay to hurt others as long as it lift the creature's spirits up. Is that it? The only thing that would make you feel well is to put others down? 'Pity on you. It only proves that your own accomplishments aren't noticed. That you need to scrape others' accomplishments just to be noticed. I know people have different personalities. That's one reason why I have to deal with you for the rest of my life. I really hope and pray that you'll change for the better. Crab mentality isn't an option. Bullying others is one way of crushing your dignity. Its pieces scatter one by one. Later will you know that everything is already gone and no one appreciates you. You'll be alone. Even if you lift a little accomplishment of yours, it'll crush your expectation. Remember, what you do others, you do it to God. 'Just at least have a fear in the Lord.

You're created to be a blessing for others and not a disaster to damage others' well being.

I hate you for now. I really hope you'll change.

Krisha ♥

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: