Used mug

I am pissed right now. If I don't have colds, I might have had palpitations. Connection? The point is, if you'll use/borrow someone's property, learn to put it back in the right place and in the same condition as you get hold of it. Someone just used my mug. I'm not hyperventilating due to selfishness. Borrowing isn't a crime. (Oh! I forgot to mention, she didn't even get my consent.) However, I found it irresponsible to leave one's mess in my property. In this case, my oh-so-clean mug that I've been using for almost 7 months now has been wronged. In native language, ano bang pinuputok ng buchi ko? The 'one' who used my mug left it unwashed since last night (or maybe more). I repeat, BORROWING ISN'T A CRIME but be responsible enough to put it back the way you had it. When I give back something I borrowed, I see to it that it's in good condition. Who knows? That person whom you borrowed to might judge your character based on how you returned the said item. You might be labeled as irresponsible or worst obnoxious. Funny to think that I NEVER left my mug unwashed for overnight since December of 2009 (the month I acquired it). The first time it happened was not with the rightful owner but with the 'psuedo'-borrower. Another example of Manyana habit (boarding house edition). An idea popped in my hypothalamus. In the future, we will have husbands and children. It's embarrassing if your own husband would tell you, "You know what, you're not a good housekeeper. You can't even organize things of your own." 'Really embarrassing. Sa bagay, ano nga bang maire-reklamo ko? I also have a mess of my own specifically my rowdy things below my desk.

Setting this unruly thought aside, I had fun visiting Krus na Ligas High School a while ago. Some punk students were like, "Hi ate..."-ing on me when my friends introduced me. Youngsters these days are really playful. 'Gives them the tendency to disrespect elder people. A highlight about that, I repeat, I'm still a part of the youth population. We conducted a mini seminar with the 4th year students about computer parts. It was then I learned that what we call, 'CPU' is technically called as 'system unit'. The real CPU is composed of tiny chips embedded on it and is attached to the mother board. I was also able to get hold of audio, video and lan cards that are quite famous with computer technicians. NIC cards were also present and lit up my cisco exploration bulb. These NIC cards contain the MAC address of a specific device that is used in routing of data packets in a network. Okay, before this starts to be a scholarly blog, I better stop being a geeky creature.

I still have my probset unfinished. Di ba? Mas inuuna ko pa 'to? I just needed to vent out my anger with the 'mug' issue. I washed it na nga lang pala. Baka wala akong mapala kung hihintayin kong may maghugas nun mamaya. Congratulations Ms. Krisha Masigan. You have created a emotion-filled aka anger illuminated post. It's still 2pm and too early for a daily post. Nonetheless, I might not be able to post later tonight. Someone might sneak. Drowsiness is creeping up on me. Gaaahh... I still have a class at 4pm. The best of luck for me

Again, this is Krisha signing off.

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: