Life is like a cooking competition

Since Acer laptop and Notepad application failed me, I’m rewriting my bunch of ideas I typed a while ago. I guess I had, “I’m quite uneasy as of the moment” as my introductory statement. Moving on, THIS IS KRISHA was made for the love of myself! Siyempre, ala ba naming tungkol ito Kayla Jenny, Sandra of Mark? Kaya nga Krisha di ba?! Di ba?! A big big hooray! I was provoked by my brain waves to create a new one for the reason that my old blog contains my immatureness and youthful innocence. Nonetheless, I believe that I still belong with the youth population. Those who won’t agree may guide their eyes out of my new haven. Kidding aside, I believe that it’s refreshing in ones being to have a threshold of good and bad thoughts. In my case, I used the Internet as my medium. This can be a nice way of exfoliating one’s soul. Hence, the blog has ‘a blog a day, keeps the troubles away’ as its title.

At this time, I’m bombarding myself with cooking TV shows that provide me a great view of gluttony idealism. They’re tingling my senses in making me want to eat. Eat in general terms. I really missed posting regularly. I guess it’s one reason of me being stressed most of the time. On the other hand, while doing this post, I have schoolworks lined up in my things to do list. Surprisingly, or not, I just set it aside. My EEE 105 problem set is due tomorrow and yet It's still not finished. If I’m not mistaken, this is called Manyana habit. It only proves that, no pun intended, I’m a true blue Filipino.

I wasn’t able to attend the BOD meeting of IECEP-EMMSC scheduled today. I prioritized my academics first. Am I right or am I right? =) However, I wasn’t able to utilize my time well. I hope their eyes won’t get hold of this post. Patay patay tayo diyan. Baka sabihin nila ang tamad ako, which is partly true. I still have unfinished tasks with my organizations. ‘Another reason of me being a sloth when it comes to school. I really have issues with this. Nevertheless, I will try with all my might to finish all workloads this week. ‘Just keep your fingers crossed for me. Aryt?

I guess I should stop here. I still have some other things to work on. Probset… T^T And ofcourse, I’m focusing 76% of my attention to the cooking show I’m watching. Haha! =) Additional note! 'Wondering why my blog post title goes like that? Since I'm fed up with cooking shows, I was able to relate cooking competition to life. Listen up, it's unlikely for me to utter words of wisdom like I'll do today. Life is extraordinary. For some people, it tastes sweet. For some it tastes bland. It doesn't depend on the ingredients you'll put into it. It depends on the tasters, the consumers to be exact. A food looks delectable when a person regards it to be one. It's like sipping an unsweetened coffee. You might comment on its bitterness. But when you get used to it, you'll not taste the bitterness anymore. All that's left is the coffee's premium and unique taste.

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: