respect

My day didn't turn out right. I was sad at most parts. This was the special day for IECEP-EMMSC. Yes, it was special and everyone's happy except me. It's not that I don't want the GA to be successful. I just felt useless. Yes, I AM EMOTIONAL. I get hurt often more than the times you think I am. But showing it to others would be a no-no for me. What's wrong with me? I really just want to be happy. I want to spend my life without any troubles or regrets. I want to start and end a day without worries. If worse comes to worst, I have a little hypothesis that I might get crazy at the age of 30. There are some things I would like to point out or rather justify why some might think I'm a delinquent BOD of EMMSC.

1. You're late in meetings.
reason: Ofcourse, I wouldn't come alone. I'm not the only person that is needed in the meetings from our school. More often than not, I wait for them that it eats up my time and causes me to become late. I'm not like some who'll leave you because you didn't come on time BECAUSE I'm not the kind of person who'll hurt other people just to feel well.

2. So, you arrived late and now you're going home early? You still have tasks to do.
reason: I won't leave if it'll not bother other people. I leave early for the reason that SOMEONE IS WAITING FOR ME. I don't want to provide trouble for the people who are already doing me a favor. If you thought that I'll dedicate my WHOLE time for the organization, I DIDN'T PROMISE ANYTHING. I am here to help. I'm here not to set aside my studies and my relationship with the ones close to me in order for the organization to prosper. You may call me self-centered but this is how I work. I'll be productive when you give me reasons to be productive.

3. Your submissions are late.
reason: Yes, my submissions are late but I DO SUBMIT. My name is Krisha and not wonderwoman. I am neither a super hero nor a robot. School is my main priority. I love to help. But if you're asking me to sacrifice my studies for the sake of other things, then you're talking with the wrong person. I may submit my works late but atleast I do it.

I posted this to the sole reason of me feeling useless. My breaking point was reached. I never showed a disgustful face with my subordinates. It makes me think lowly of myself. If I wont be able to respect them and their time, then I'm not worthy to be their leader. PULLING OTHERS DOWN WON'T MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON. YOU'RE JUST DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE 6 FEET UNDER THE GROUND.

just let it out Krisha :(

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: