monday thrills + krispy kreme

*post was meant for July 19

Nons and I were able to come just in time to win a month's supply of Krispy Kreme donuts. That's a total of 4 dozens of doughnuts (claimable until July of 2011). 'Cool huh? We were really aiming for the 1st and 2nd place. But they were monster-like creatures that camped outside the store the yesterday just to secure the first three places. We ended up being 71st and 72nd. Hooray for us! Oh, I forgot to mention that the "monster-like creatures" arrived at the place at 5:30pm yesterday. Imagine that!



Another happening of the day was tricking Nons by adjusting all the clocks in the boarding house in GMT +9:00 timezone. That was like 1 hour in advance of the real time. Being a REALLY good person, I told her the truth. That she was living with the Idonesians (at GMT+9:00) for almost 12 hours already. She haven't noticed a thing. Not to mention there were a lot of clocks in MRT going to Ayala. She was pissed, I guess. I asked for forgiveness. I don't know if Val, my partner in crime, did.

God is really good for the nth time. Since I wasted my morning lining up in Krispy Kreme, my school works as well as org works piled up. I crammed for my ECE 141 lab quiz today. I focused on key words and concepts, not minding small details about the experiment. ousme chance, the things I reviewed were included in the quiz. Even the non-crucial items that I came across with came out. My guesses on three items were EXACTLY right. I was astounded by my powers. I don't really know where are those coming from. Nevertheless, It came in very handy.

At the end of our class, I was caught by surprise about us having a meeting (IECEP execom). We faced a big problem regarding BBP or Electronics meets art in formal sense. Participants were scarce. No,not scarce, NONE AT ALL. The deadline of the event will be on Friday. The sponsors on the other hand are dearth too. They were talking about X-deals. ALWAYS. It seems like they don't have any funds that giving out money is a mortal sin. Right now, were praying that some miracle would happen. I don't want my co-execom to be frustrated... like me? 'Kind of.

At 9pm, I started working on my EEE 100 schematic exercise. It was stated in UVLE that the deadline would be tomorrow. Us, Thursday class, were assuming that this is for those belonging to the Tuesday class. Nontheless, I finished 90% of the exercise. I made sure that this "puyat mode" is productive. For 21 minutes now, I already typed five paragraphs. 'Cool right? I know I am, kidding aside.

Anyway, I really need to get my good MORNING sleep. I'll be waking up early tomorrow. I need to go to Ateneo, Miriam, KNL HS and Claret tomorrow. I'm still not sure how to go to CLaret. I'm planning to ride a taxi. However, I'm really afraid of getting played at if the passenger doesn't know how to get to the destination. Who knows? The driver might get a different route longer than the ideal one just to squeeze out money from the passenger.

Think positive Krisha

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: