Friday + Saturday + Sunday = winner!

I missed two days due to the full attention I'm giving to acad related stuff. I can describe myself as a super bum last Friday, July 16. The note, "EEE 53 INTENSE review" was written in my calendar but it didn't push through. I ended up going to Shakey's Katipunan for dinner with my good friend Nons. We went dropped by at National bookstore to buy some stuffs I need for the exam on the 17th aka my alibi for going to Katipunan be essential. At 9pm, we arrived at our boarding house. Ofcourse, I was super bum again. I wasted the 1st hour not doing at all. I assured myself that I can finish everything tomorrow, the exam day.

July 17 came and I know I was cramming. Try to wake up early is a huge challenge for me. However, I managed to get up before my usual wake up time. I passed through EEE 105 (Computer Organization) stuff quickly and proceeded to EEE 53 (Solid State Pulse Circuits) immediately. We all thought that we'd be needing more preparation in 53 than 101. Unfortunately, we needed MORE preparation on both. The exams are excruciatingly hard. Some us were like, "The exam last year is much easier than this one." On the other hand, others were like, "What in the world is this?" And most of us are like, "WHYYYYYYYY??" Later that evening, my reliable roommates Nons and Val already went to SM North without me. 'Very reliable... We were supposed to eat at Max's for us to enjoy the last day of Eat-all-you-chicken promo. Unfortunately, the place was very full of customers. The two decided to eat at Pixie's instead. The good thing of being left behind, I got to escape the painstakingly hard deciding portion of where to eat. We always have trouble selecting a place to eat. Mamsi was the only one who has a ready answer for the question, "Where are we going to eat?" The problem is, expect that she'll recommend a restaurant with uber expensive food.

Moving on, July 18 (today) was a rough day for me. I made my way to Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Pasig. It was my first time there and lucky for me, an my orgmate's friend has a car. FREE RIDE! It was easy for us to reach the place. Before going there, I had bad thoughts about getting myself being a wall flower again and not having someone to talk with. My co-BOD wasn't able to come since she's sick. In short, at some point, I will be left alone at plp. However, I tried my best to keep a smile and exchange names with the people from other schools. I came home with a smile on my face knowing that I met new friends.


God is really good. Ask something and he shall give it to you if it'll make you a better person.


**This post was drafted on July 17. Due to unfortunate events, (me being sleepy) I wasn't able to post this.

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: