mother + ideal guy

click to zoom in
click to zoom in

I was so moved by this mother's day feature. I got this one from a random poster in Facebook. I'll not post his name for privacy. I know mother's day was long overdue. But still, I can't help myself in writing about this article after I read it. Yes, it is fictional but this may happen in real life. I remember a post I made three years ago for mother's day. It went like this,

This day's for our mothers! :D Hooray! :D But it doesn't mean that we will only remember her good deeds during only this time. We should love her and cherish the moments that we're with her! :D By the way, I got the quote above at Congo Grill while we're eating lunch. Haha! Nanlibre si papa! :D True! Mom's give unconditional and equal love to each one of us. Sabi nga nila 'Isusubo na nga nila ibibigay pa nila sa anak.' Haayy... I remember those days that me and my mom fight often. My conscience's bugging me! Haha! I can't think of anything to post right now! Basta, ma-pa mom, mama, mommy, nanay, inay naynay o ma-ma (ala donya style! :D) Dapat natin silang mahalin, irespeto at gantihan sa lahat ng mga kabutihang binigay nila sa atin.
As what I've said on my previous post (tag about real moms by Tina) REAL MOMS GIVE THEIR CHILD REAL LOVE. LOVE THAT ONLY MOMS CAN GIVE.
Mother's day is timeless. 'You want proof? As simple as this post could be counted as one. Having a child is easy but being a mother is difficult. I guess everyone will agree with me about that.

Moving on, I really had a hard time answering the quiz from my EEE 53 class a while ago. Our professor gave us an old 1st exam. He made us answer all three questions (intended for 3 hours) for only 1 1/2 hr. Imagine me doing it with colds and cough. It's not easy being sick. I wore a cardigan today which is quite unusual for the reason of me having a high resistivity in cold temperature. I'm really sick today. A big thanks to Ambrolex, Decolgen and Biogesic for their utmost support in fighting my sickness. Of course, embarrassment was also a factor. I'm afraid of sneezing or coughing out loud while the class is ongoing. It's distracting and bothersome for others.

"What are the characteristics of your ideal guy?" This is a famous question when I was in highschool. Normally, girls would say, "yung gwapo, matangkad tsaka matangos yung ilong". I guess they forgot to mention, "...and his name is prince Charming." 'A big laugh for that. When I was asked this, I usually tell them that I like someone who's much smarter than me, acadamic or logic wise. Fortunately, entering college, I found one. I had a crush on him for 3 years (I guess). He's smarter than me and if I'm not mistaken, running for honors. I got a dose of my own medicine. Since he's very smart, my brain cannot comprehend with him at times. He acts dumb yet when you feed him with a dumber idea, he'll rebut it with the right one. 'Mapag-kumbaba, in short. Well, I continued to like him until he got himself his first girlfriend (not me T^T). In that spectrum, I decided to move to my next prospect. He's rich and again, smart. For the second time, I got turned off with him being oh-so-smart. Funny, the same reason I got attracted to him is the same reason I lost my gist on him. I got to find my "Ga", short for palangga, soon. I call my ideal man Ga. The problem is, I can't find my Ga. Yeah... It's a problem.


It's 5:34 in my laptop clock. And tentatively, I scheduled my EEE 105 review at 6pm. Which I think won't be accurately met. I still need to send stuffs for UP IECEP's IECEP week. Also, I need to finish a write up for Psych 101 about things/chemicals I use as psychological reactor for me. Some examples would be coffee and chocolates. Mmmm... Chocolates... 'Gotta move now. I hope to have a nice day tomorrow since I'll be starting my day with an 8:30am class.


Krisha! Krisha! AJA! =)

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: