Basyang + sleep

This is a late post. I sounded like a grade 5 student there. Anyway, It's 11pm and I'm still up. My school works are still piled up. Fortunately, I was able to find time to create a post. (I always find time. Who am I kidding?)

Yesterday was... annoyingly awseome. Yes, yesterday was a proof that oxymoron really exists. There was a strong gust of winds the other day due to typhoon Basyang. She was really hell mad. The wind was blowing of every single tree in UP. Electricity was cut-off due to security purposes. Our place fone dark. It's really scary from the beginning but we managed to settle down. Unlucky me, I found my cellphone having half-full charged. Nevertheless, thank God, the sun partially rose yesterday. Electricity was restored at around 2:30pm. However, I failed to make a post due to inevitable human activities - mall strolling and watching movies. We set foot in SM North at 4pm (still not eating lunch). To make the long story short, I got my self busy with leisure and not studies.

Psych 101's lecture about sleep deprivation was jiving with my current state of life. Almost all of us, about 97%, said they were sleep deprived. I was one of those. I consider 8 hours of sleep as a good night sleep. In the past few days, I was only able to attain 6-7 hrs. That's already too much for others while I consider it deprived. Nonetheless, Prof. Torres told us that every person has a different sleep cycle.

I also learned the tactics of how to easily fall asleep. Engage in activities that stimulate your body to be cold. Research says that the body cools down as we creep to sleep. Our extremities, on the other hand, begins to warm up. I guess this is why I have trouble sleeping. My hands and feet remain cold while trying to sleep. I better get mittens and sock. 'Kidding aside. I must get rest now. I plan to sleep every one hour and wake up to study in an hour, sleep again and it goes that way.

I think I have a huge debt of not posting a day and not posting long enough in the following day. Stress is so bugging me.

Help help Krisha ♥

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: