SM fitting + Powerbooks

We had our RA meeting yesterday. We finished at around 4pm. I was in Shaw Blvd by 4:30pm. I had the chance to go back in mama's office. However, I opt to stay there. What did I do to relieve my boredom? I went to SM Department Store of Megamall and fitted some clothes that I'm not really planning to buy. Aside from the fact that I'm just letting the time pass, my budget is insuficient to buy one (even if I have Nphp balance on my bank account and $M on my paypal funds). >.<>

I took pictures of some clothes I fitted. I know... I know... I have a sense of style. Haha! =)


Floral Puffed 3/4 Sleeve top
I'm definitely buying this one. I talked agad with mama. I told her I really want this top and I'm asking her help yo purchase this. Its tag price says P399.

Jumpsuit with animal print
It got my attention once I passed by it. I really really like its design. However, it's too flashy to wear in school. Sino namang nagsu-suot ng jumpsuit na may assymetrical cut sa department namin. People may find me weird instead of cool. Haha! =)



Newly opened Powerbooks in Mega
I found the books' arrangement amusing.

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: