re-writing work + Visita Iglesia (on October)

One week already passed and I was tasked (by myself) to create another meaningful post. There was a tension again between my parents. I guess, fighting is already their hobby. My papa told us a little story about my lolo and lola on his side. The two would normally go out in their veranda after eating. They would discuss things ranging from different topics. After a few minutes, lola would rush inside the house cursing lolo. Nag-away na pala sila. With this, my dad pin pointed out that couples normally encouter this stage when they are beginning to age. Papa is already 62 while mama is 56. They are six years apart. I describe papa as pasaway and mama as makulit. Mama and papa's favorite topics are PopCom and Noynoy's administration respectively. (I'm currently hearing some wishful words from papa outside. I think he's talking about Noynoy again.) If there are people who call themselves k-pop fan, papa can be called, Nonoy-pop fan. Kidding aside, mama keeps on butting and inserting some excerpts, negative ones, that happen in their office. My ears are already tingling every time she start a topic. Nonetheless, I still maintain my cool and just understand that mama and papa are already aging.

We went to several churches today. Shown below are the selected pictures of our trip.


I was really astounded with this picture. The image is really picturesque. The church, the tree, the sky and even the car go along well together. I really patted my back on this picture. Feeling ko pwede na ako magkaroon ng career sa photography.



Next stop was St. Jude. I had a great time lighting "floating candles". They created a new way in lighting one's hopes and dreams.



On our way to Quiapo, we encountered a place where poverty is very evident. There were many pirated DVD sellers. Sad to say, the place was dirty and stinky in smell. I really hope the residents would consider solving these small problems. One must always consider uplifting their place and nurturing their environment.




Quaipo church, as usual, was full of people. The church was crowded due to a lot of wishful devotees of the Nazereno. We prayed at their designated prayer room that requires one to leave his/her shoes before entering. I was quite worried due to the fact that the place was crowded and there is a possibility that our shoes may get lost. Nonetheless, I was put in ease when I learned that there is an official that'll look into it.


Lastly, we dropped by the Baclaran Church. It was less rowdy than Quiapo church. Everyone was praying peacefully.


This last shot was good too. But, I still love my shot of Miraculous Medal Shrine.


Also, I say this scary piece in SM. I guess their selling this stuff. My mom was afraid and keeps on telling my not take a picture of it because it's scary. Haha! The hand their belongs to a child that I don't know. The moment I pressed the capture button, he/she then placed his/her hand. Thus, the hand. Mas matapang pa siya kesa kay Mama.

I already earned another $26.00. My total Paypal fund is $73.00. I still have $32.00 on balance which my employer promised to pay more or less on November 6. In Philippines peso, I already accumulated more than P4000. I really hopw I can get my dream cellphone before Christmas break. I'm really working hard right now. =)

A teacher from my Highschool got diagnosed with cancer. I learned about this yesterday. I was quite shock due to that fact that she seems healthy enough not to get such diseases. Cancer is like a silent killer. You won't know if it lessens your life clock. I really have a negative connotation of cancer. I think people who have this already has a countdown timer. Your death is just inevitable. I really hope Ms. Grace Bruno would be well. I hope she survives this because I know she is strong. I really like to see more of her. The knowledge she already shared with her students is not yet enough (in a good way). Kaya, kailangan niyang gumaling para makapagturo pa. I'm praying for her recovery.

I forgot to mention the reason why we visited the churches shown above. Mama and Papa are petitioning for I to have good grades last sem. Ako rin pala nagpe-petition. There are some subjects where my grades are actually low. I really hope I'll be able to pass EEE 105 and ECE 141. I hope my professors would curb the grades to pass the majority of the class. =)

hang on Krisha ♥

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: