back to manila = Ortigas trip

I volunteered myself in claiming prizes from JobsDB for our Electronics Meets Art competition. Aside from the fact that my urges push me in going to Manila again, I want to do few things before the semestral break ends. I'm currently in Chowking, Saint Francis Square having a break from eating my orange chicken meal.

Anyway, back to the things I want/need to do, I'll pay a visit in Edsa Shrine. I guess, I'm a devotee of the Virgin representing the shrine. At times when I have a petition, I visit the said Shrine. Fortunately, She gives me all the petitions I'm asking for. I thank her because I think she takes time in telling Her son, Jesus, to at least assist me in everything I do. She'll always be a mother for all. I love her for that.

The next thing I like to do is purchase a pocket book. I would really love to read the 11th and 12th installment of Stallion Island. I know this may sound corny but I'm really loving the title. Thanks to Hazel. I got influenced in reading those books.

On my way home

Yipee! Productivity made its way through me. I have fully accomplished my checklist below.
Claim JobsDB freebies for EMeets Art
Buy Stallion Island nos 11 and 12
Visit Edsa Shrine (pray for a passing 105 grade)
Have fun

I really have a grudge onto that dancing machine in Shangri-La mall. It keeps saying miss when I'm very much sure that I placed my hand on the sensor. I think that its sensors are broken. Too bad, I failed many times. Ang sama sama.

The conductor wont get my bus fare. Bahala siya kung hindi ako makapagbayad. Kidding aside, I'm suppose to stay at mama's office. Kaya lang, I decided to just go home simply because I want to. Another factor was I'm also going back in Manila on Friday. Why? I'm attending our RA meeting. This is essential due to the reason that tasks will be assigned. I don't want to be assigned in Info booth for the nth time. I can't and I won't. For sure.

Shown below are some pictures of my trip today.


JobsDB's conference room
Here, they conceptualize and meet visitors.



Emerald avenue
I really would likd to work on an environment like this. It seems cool and refreshing to wander on.


I really don't know the names of this place. I just saw its resemblance from hollywood-ish streets (or was that 60s?). Nonetheless, it has cool buildings



'Gotta eat here some time... Some time...



BDO, Ortigas
Cool cube structure in front. I really wanted to take a closer look kaya lang baka mapagalitan lang ako ni kuya guard.



The Podium
I haven't had the guts to walk inside the place. I learned the rich socialites only visit The Podium. I guess, I need to save more before visiting here.



Edsa Shrine
The place is a bit nostalgic. This place, for me is the proof of tranquility. The solemnity of the place provides me a good aura due to the tiring long walk I need to endure every time I go here. I normally walk "the" long distance from MRT to here and then back to SM Megamall. However today, I walked from here to Shangri-La



I passed by SM Mega and noticed this second installment of eeky man. The first one I saw was on SM Mall of Asia. Trick or treat?!



A bunch of applicants
I learned last night that ABS CBN conducted a job fair. I thought it only lasted until yesterday. I was surprised that there are still lot of people falling in line. 'A proof of growing unemployed Filipinos =(

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: