blog + job

The past few days have been a fuzz. It's hard to be me perhaps. Kidding aside, I know that blog posting is now a weekly task for me. Contrary to the title of this blog, 'a blog post a day keeps the troubles away', daily blog posts are now out of reach for your helpful servant. I'm currently fighting the dizziness the bus gives me.

The above was composed 6:30-7:00pm of October 4, 2010

Continuing, I currently placed myself in a busy situation. I applied for a rewriting job online. The pay is a bit low. Nevertheless, it makes me happy to know that I'm actually earning. The employer gives me one or two articles every other day (sometime everyday depending on my free time). I am tasked to rewrite the articles to about 300 words. Every 500-word rewrite I make, I am paid $1 USD. Cool huh? I currently have $10.80 in my paypal account right now.

1st pay

Also, I have accumulated another $10.80 on my 3rd and 4th assignments since yesterday. I feel that I am fully inspired with what I do. Aside from getting paid, my English somewhat improves. English ideas come in spotaneously in my head right now. I don't have to think and after 5 seconds write my thoughts. It just comes out naturally. The downside of having this sustaining job of mine is actually not doing my school works. Even though I already finished our 4th ME in EEE 105, I am still not yet ready in our upcoming exams this week. We'll be having practicals this Wednesday in EEE 54. Also, an essay type exam in STS will be given in the same day. Fast forward, ECE 141 this Saturday is fast approaching. EEE 100 working protoype is due this Friday. Also, machine exercise in EEE 53 is due next week. My ECE 157 prof will be giving the take home second exam this week. I am expecting it to be alot harder than the first. This week will gonna be tough. To sum it up, here are the works I need to make.

October 6, 2010 EEE 54 practicals
October 6, 2010 STS essay final examintion
October 6, 2010 EEE 105 4th ME deadline
October 7, 2010 EEE 100 working project prototype
October 9, 2010 ECE 141 3rd exama
TBA EEE 53 3rd exam
TBA ECE 157 take home 2nd exam
TBA EEE 53 ME
TBA Psych 101 final exam

It's gonna be a lot harder than I thought...

Nons' alarm clock is constantly buzzing and she her eyes won't open at all. I guess this will be another busy week for me. Konting tiis na lang semestral vacation na. I would be free to do stuff I can't normally do during school days. With my part time job currently occupying my time right now, I hope I can post soon. I know I only made three posts last July. I really hope and pray that my posting rate would increase this month. The vacation is about to start and I won't have any reason not to post a lot.

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: