job + almost sembreak

Wow... For 12 days I wasn't able to create a meaningful post. Or rather, I wasn't able to create a post at all. I've been dealing with stuffs that require most of my time. Of course, acads took a lot of it. Second to acads was my online work. I've been rewriting articles for $1 per 500-word rewrite. It's hard and tiring but the money keeps me going. Shown below is my paypal account.


I already have $47.00 on my account and still has $8.00 on balance. It's cool since in a span of two weeks I was able to generate around P2000 pesos. 'Cool huh? I'm planning to buy a cellphone. A touch screen one that has wifi and good camera resolution. I'm actually eyeing on Samsung S5560. It is Wifi ready, has 5-megapixel camera and the most important part is it's full touch. The packaging/housing is cool and very much fit for a highschool student like me. Also the wifi capabilities are useful on my part since EEE has Wifi connection.


In my opinion, today was another productive day for me. Unlike last week's family gala, I didn't feel any tension between my parents. I guess they already kissed and made up. They usually fight for something petty. Nonetheless, that doesn't cost my decrease of love for them. I really want them to grow old together. I love them so much. Kahit super pasaway ni papa at super makulit si mama.

I was able to finish 10 rewrites yesterday and today. The pay is part of the $8.00. We went to SM Sta. Rosa to buy me a new pair of headsets. The recent one which I got 7 days ago got broken. I know it has warranty. But, mama condected her so-called "cost-benefit analysis" and told me that it's better to get a new one instead of getting the replacement. Also, it's much better to get an original nokia headset that settling on the class A headset that self destructs after 6 days of usage.

The exams were taxing to review (not to mention contains very hard questions). I still don't trust my self on getting high grades that would exempt me on some comprehensive exams. I'm really afraid of taking the comprehensive exam on EEE 105 and EEE 53. These two are my problem subjects this sem. ECE 141 3rd exam was a bit harsh on me though. Nonetheless, I'm hoping that the professors would be good enough to curb our grades. They should think about their shortcomings. What they do not know is that students can't comprehend on everything they say. They think that they educate students well because they are intelligent enough to do it. But no, they can't even capture out attention. They would normally ask, "Do you have any questions?" Normal responses would be none. We don't have any questions not because we fully understood the lesson but because we can't understand a bit.

This Monday, I would be returning to UP. I still have a paper to pass and a take home exam to do. We're planning to discuss the exam since the due is already on Tuesday. I haven't got a clue on how to answer the material. I really hope I can do it well. Our paper in Psych is already due on Monday. I still haven't started a word. Imagine that... I finished 10 rewrites and composed this blog but still haven't started a thing on acads. I hope my working attitude will change and prioritize acads more.

I guess, I wouldn't end this with "I hope I'll be able to post more often soon the next few days" because I know I won't keep up with it. Instead I'll end with this final note, "It's hard to please yourself than please others."

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: