incomplete day post + other incomplete day post = jam packed 10-day span post

Sept. 22, 2010 6:30pm

I am currently sitting adjacent to Wilfrido Ma Guerero theater while writing this post. It's been a while since my last post and I feel very much obligated to create a meaningful one. I really wish my phone was querty. In that case, I wouldn't waste my finger force per letter that needs to be pressed more than once. Also, I wouldn't waste my brain cells thinking what keypad is ergonomically the best. Would it be querty? Touch screen? Or combination of both? Well since my fund resources are short (not to mention I spent a lot today due to some not-so-important errands), I guess I need to stick in my good-old 6120 classic Nokia phone. (I forgot to mention that I'm eating cheese ball while doing this)

Anyway, I came to EEE this morning bluffed by the change of entrance the institute ordered due to the institute's 2nd building construction. I directly went up to WCEL lab not finding the apprentice group moderator I'm working with. In short, I slacked the whole 1hr and 30mins before my STS class started. Speaking of STS, we just conducted an interview yesterday in CHK. With the help of a friend of mine, I was able to get Sir Oscar Santelices and Sir Bert Madrigal as our interviewees. Both were abe to take a seat in the chairman position of Sports Science Department in College of Human Kinetics. I'm proud to brag that I feel like being someone in rubbing elbows with them.


Sir Oscar Santelices together with my STS groupmates Mbeth (left) and Em (right)



Sir Bert Madgrigal together with my STS groupmates Richard (left) and Ian (right)



A shot I made with Nons' SLR.
I think this is "something" for a newbie like me. *wink*



Sept. 24, 2010

It's already Friday and still, I wasn't able to make a better post. Or rather, A POST. It's hard to find time since I have school works that are still lined up. Last Wednesday, I made my way to IECEP Manila office and submitted some requirements regarding our organizations membership and the upcoming Quizbowl. Quizbowl will be held at Lyceum of the Philippines this coming Wednesday, September 29 12nn-5pm. I guess it'll officially start at 1pm. Nonetheless, I'm supporting our org by coming on the said date at the said venue. Animo UP! Este- Let's go UP!

I was stressed yesterday due to not-stressing activities I encountered. I only spent P22 pesos for food and P34 for load and readings. I tried my best to save a few bucks yesterday due to my lavish spending the other day. I also started doing some programs for our WCEL applet and EEE 105 ME. The programming world is a bit harsh on me. I always end up getting frustrated and stressed out. It's not good for health either since I'm exposed to my laptop's radiation (excuses...). Shown below is the hardware of easy68k that I would be working with the next few days. I already finished the first part where I have to display my student number. When a toggle switch is turned on, the number 105 displays. All I need to do now is to code the part when the number 105 counts down until 0.


My unfinished ME4

Sept 24, 2010 11;14pm

I'm already in Laguna right now. I'll be going back to Manila this Sunday. Too much work, less time. I really wonder now how will I be able to do all my work in less than two weeks.

Sept 26, 2010

I already finished parts of my ME4 in 105. All I need to do now is put them all together and voila! Finished at last! =)

As usual, EMMSC meeting started late again. Hooray for me due to the fact that I arrived at 9:30am (9 am is the call time). Nonetheless, the meeting started at 10am making me 30 minutes earlier technically. The meeting was fun. We played a game that tested our ability of remembering each one's name. I forgot to mention that our meeting was held at PercDC. They gave us a sample of a device they're using to gauge their student's readiness in taking the board exam. The device shown below is the one I'm talking about. Using it was so much fun.


The remote-ish equipment they're using.



PercDC's screen



The building's CR is a bit scary.
I know...

Sept 26, 2010

It's 12:30nn and I'm waiting for a slot to free up in an experiment for I to be able to walk-in. I already accumulated 4 hours which means I need 2 more hours to complete the requirement given in our Psych 101 exam. I really need to get this slot. After tasting 4 different coffees, my adrenaline works very hard right now and it pressures me much. Basically all I'm asking is for the participant not to come.

1:59 pm

I did it! I got 2 1/2 hours credit in just a day! =)

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: