my week = y4it + acads + personal preference

I know I can't turn blogger to tumblr. I know I gradually fail when it comes to posting updates. However, I managed to take some pictures that somewhat tells what's currently happening in my life. My life the past few days revolved in school, y4it volunteering and personal preference marathon (I'm already in the 13th episode). Here are some pictures I took the past few days.


Y4IT stands for "Youth for Information Technology"
Officially started last September 13, 2010


Participants coming from different schools were overflowing. They crowded the whole UP Theater, Aldaba Hall, Film Insitute and CSWCD's Bulwagang Tandang Sora.


Cool person who collects sim cards and made them into a key chain.


Deflated cotton candy. =(
The owner can't take the food inside the theater and left this at the food/baggage counter. It's sad to now that it doesn't look yummy anymore.


Guess what I found? An old oscilloscope!
I found this at a lab in EEE. I guess these are the ones they're using back in the old days. I wonder how old these fellas are.


A bunch of old oscilloscopes. Antique, huh?


The first step of fabricating. Cutting the PCB board.


Our lab's board cutter
It's already dilapidated. Some parts of the cutter are already not sharp. I hope they'll fund a new one.


The dark room
The dark room serves as the "exposure room". This is where circuit boards came to be. =)


Developer
We need to wash out excess films. After this step, we'll be able to see the circuit's routes and connections.


Ferric chloride
Lastly, we wash out the copper part of the board where it isn't needed.

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: