6 days of taxation

Wow, it's been a week since I last posted. The last one was dated August 31. And believe it or not, it's already September 6. Yes, it's the 6th day of the 1st "-ber" month. The countdown for Christmas will soon start. Since I've been gone for a couple of days, I might as well run down the things I did (/crammed) with the help of my handy dandy all-around notebook.



August 29
~ I had fun with mama and papa (putting an arrow on them with "super miss" caption). 'Went to tiendesitas for the first time.
~Equations about finding UTPs and LTPs for a certain Schmitt trigger.

I was preparing for my EEE 53 exam. Again, the exam was taxing. It's as hard as you can imagine. They tend to intimidate their students so much. Come on! It's obvious that we don't have brains like those of our professors. Why give us problems that are beyond our brain waves?

September 2

~ECE 141 review
~BBP stuffs: chips, posters, set up and boothing
~EEE 54 DP2
~buy dequadine/medicine for mouth sore
~Technical Reporting for WCEL application: Wireless Power Transmission
Note: Wag pa-intimidate kay Doc M.

I wasn't able to do the DP 2. In fact, I just finished my design this evening. 'Talk about cramming. It's due this Wednesday. Oh well, it's inevitable for a college student to cram. You're not a true blue college student if you do not cram, at least cheat oncee in an exam and mock your professor for scolding you (when you're sleeping in his class). In the 15 years that I'm studying, I can't recall any incident of sleeping in class. I try to be the best teacher's pet that I can become. 'Got that? Also, I was unfortunate of having a nasty mouth sore. It was bothering me since Monday last week. It's still here. Nonetheless, it's gradually disappearing. Hooray to Mercury Drug prescribed Pyralvex! =)

September 3
~ECE 141 review
~Technical Reporting for WCEL
~EEE 54 DP

The only thing I've done was to review for ECE 141. Our exam was last September 4th. The exam was supposed to be easy. However, my memory and deep thinking failed me again. I'm really suspecting that I'm having some kind of memory loss. I already have a hard time studying and remembering things. A simple example was the incident that transpired yesterday. I kept my MRT card in my handy dandy case. In the evening, I can't seem to find it. 'Good thing mama was able to remind me of where I might placed it. She didn't directly mentioned where ('cause she doesn't remember too) but it did spark a little dendrite of mine.

September 4
~Technical Reporting (moved September 6)
~EEE 54 DP
~EEE 105 review

It seems like EEE 105 review was a bit out of line there. I know. The next exam on EEE 105 is far away from today. I just want to start reviewing for it. Why? Please refer to the previous paragraph I typed. The last three or two lines best describe what is the current state of my memory.

September 6 (I wrote today)
~DP EEE 54 deadline
~EEE 105 review
~a quick look in WCEL Applet
~IECEP EMMSC membership requirements

These are the things I'm planning to do this week. Since I'm free (no projects, no exams, etc) this week, I would really love to start doing these. Also, EMMSC membership requirements are already long overdue. Haaayyy... I hope they'll understand. It's already embarrassing on my part since I'm a newbie in EMMSC.

It's been a taxing day today. The past week was harsh on me. My sleeping hours were broken. I usually sleep by 1am or 2am if my works won't permit me sleeping. I should really go rest now. This might be one reason why my memory seems to be less sharp.

Harsh. Krisha ♥

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: