Heart Issues + New laptop


Due to too much information from my last post, I decided to separate this part. I guess, this one should have a special spot on my blog. Yes, awakening without the green stuff.

Last Friday August 13, Nina, Nat and I went to JobsDB. They were proposing a partnership between our organization and their company. Nonetheless, it is not the main point of this part. I met up with Karlo that night. Yes, I went out in the middle of the night to see him. We watched a movie in SM Mega, Planet of the Apes. It was not that good. Captain America's better I think. I don't know. I just talked to him about my plan of watching Final Destination when he asked me out for the second time.

I got pretty pissed off with him before we met. The scheduled meet up was about six in the evening. I even texted him to come late because of the heavy meeting with JobsDB. However, he not just appeared late but very late. He was late for 40 minutes. Imagine me, strolling around SM Mega and waiting for a guy. We're not even together yet. What more could I expect if the relationship develops, right?

After we watched Planet of the Apes, it was 9:30pm. Quite late on my part because I'm a girl. I shouldn't be out with a guy that late and my parents not knowing about it. If I get caught, lagot talaga ako. We ate at McDo for a late dinner. It's normal for him but for me it's not. The funny/annoying thing about this part is that he started talking about women who are interested with him. I know he's a little good looking but it isn't nice to brag about other women when you are with someone. It's not healthy for me. How insensitive of him. I got pissed but I started joking around. Nagse-selos? I don't know. I have not felt "real" jealousy with just simple crushes. A question just pops in my head. May gusto na kaya ako sa kanya?

Later that night, we decided to call the day off. It was around 11pm when we rode a taxi cab to Katipunan. He was planning to drop at Katipunan. However when we were just about to pass TomatoKick, I just blurted out about him treating me a drink. I was kidding. It was meant to be a joke but we did. He treated me a bottle which I could hardly drink because of my upset stomach (I haven't eaten a proper meal that day and I just couldn't ingest alcohol freely). I was not able to finish my bottle and just let him have the quarter. Again, he was talking about his female professor that declared interest on him. Oo, ikaw na ang crush ng bayan. Pinatulan ko tuloy. I told him, "Sana pinatulan mo na lang." I hope he took my words sarcastically. Matamaan sana yung mokong.

We left Tomato Kick at around 1am. Yes, I arrived home safely at 1:30pm. He indirectly sent me home. The reason was that he's going to take my taxi from here, UP, up to his place. It was indirect but I appreciated the instance. Nakakaasar pa rin that he didn't have the personal motive to do so. Kailangan ko pang i-suggest. That was two turn-off points for him.

Last Sunday night, I asked for pieces of advice to my co-OJT in BitMicro about this stuff. He was open about it. Or rather, I opened up with him. This guy, Richard, which I thought of as interested with me, helped me realize some things with regard to building a relationship. He got some points which was purely negative on Karlo's part. He just provided a single point for the positive one. I applaud him for his "points" with reagard to the situation I'm in. Here are some of the things that he was able to share to me.

1st point:
umm 1st point
yung tungkol muna sa movie na hindi ka niya hinatid after
its a guy rule na pag nagaya ka ng isang girl, it's his responsibilty na ihatid niya safely yung girl kahit ano mang relationship nyo
close friend, simple friend, girl friend, basic rule na yun
and beside sya naman yung nagaya
so dapat ka nyang ihatid tlga
2nd point:
2nd point
baka comfortable lang siya sayo kaya ganun yung treatment niya sayo
so sa tingin ko naman(opinion lang) na misunderstood mo yung treatment niya sayo, so nag expect ka
marami kasing pwedeng dahilan kung bakit ganun yung treatment niya sayo, well siya lang yung makakasagot nun
3rd point:
pati di naman porket close na kayo, may gusto na siya sayo
3rd point, never expect
wag na wag kang mageexpect sa isang bagay na hindi naman tlga confirmed
feeling or pakiramdam is never sufficient sometimes
kailangan may confirmation, its either verbally or kahit anong form of communication na nag coconfirm na may gusto siya sayo
4th point:
possible na ganun yung treatment nya, dahil interesado nga siya sayo, pero hindi niya alam kung paano niya sasabhn sayo
dba na mention mo yung nagkkwnto siya tungkol sa mga girls na may gusto sakanya
possibleng gngwa nya yun as a defense mechanism
or reverse psych
na parang gusto niyang palabasin "hey kasama mo ako inspite na maraming may gusto sakin, but i am still with you"
parang ganun
I think I learned a lot from this. Pero eto, bisyo ko pa rin yata siya. Haven't heard from him since yesterday. -__- IKR

On the brighter side of my life, I have a new laptop. Hooray!




Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: