Beth's + Hazel's + Grad pic blues

Spoiler: Long post and pictures ahead!

It's been a while since I last updated. I know... I have been a slacker since the classes started. I have not been updating my blog even if my schedule is not that tough. My classes are in morning sessions. It means that I have the whole afternoon and night to do all the stuff I can. However due to my laziness, I still cram on my academic and org work.

An lab mate of ours celebrated her birthday last August 3. She invited us to her blow out. Guess what? It's my first non-wholesome birthday celebration that I attended in UP. It's not wholesome in the sense that we drank alcoholic drinks that I do not usually participate into with EEE people. Yes, I went home drunk. My smell? Alcohol and cigarette smoke. We had Karaoke too. We went to Pork Barrel where there are private rooms for Karaoke bonding. Here are some pictures of that 1st non-wholesome event I had with my EEE friends.















Last August 8, Hazel treated us. Yes, it's one of the blow-out periods we pre-sheduled in June. It's fun as usual. We ate our hearts out at North Park and sang our souls up to the very bit at Timezone Videoke. It's fun being with BondEEEs. For the first time, our gang were complete. Jusey and Cid were there (the usual kids that do not attend our celebration). An orgmate of ours, Kuya Pat joined in. He even contributed with the food's bill. He was persistent of joining the barkada but I see Hazel, Nina and April quite hesitant about it. They even said that, it's not about the money or the contribution he makes in the group. It's about the bonding. He's not quite close with us. I guess I understand the point. Anyway, here are the pictures of Hazel's blow out. Fun night!























Graduation pictures last August 10. We had fun on our pictorial and mini pictorial. Yes, cam whores. Here are some of the scenes behind the actual graduation pictorial. Fun Fun fun! =)














Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: