April's bowling blow-out + Wildlife bonding + Buddy date (UP IECEP)

Before the month ends, I would like to post some of the event pictures I participated for the past few days. Yes, it's been a fun ride. I'm still enjoying the fun until now. Unfortunately, thesis is creeping its way on my schedule. It slowly lets itself get near to be. I'm getting scared but hey, I have my partner with me.

April's bowling blow-out

August 18, 2011 was a fun night. It's our first time to try the bowling alley at SM North Edsa. It was nice but hard on the budget. Good thing it's April's treat. The second game is quite heavy on the pockets though. Jusey is in the competitive mode as always.












UP IECEP'S Wildlife bonding activity

Held at Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife at Quezon Ave on August 19, 2011, UP IECEP made my August fun as always. It was Quezon city day and there were no classes. with this, the org decided to bond. Yes, bonding activity for college students. We really had fun even though my group did not win anything.




















UP IECEP buddy date

Last August 22, 2011 we had our group buddy date for UP IECEP. I'm with my buddy Arfiel while Jusey, Nina and Hazel are with their respective buddies. We ate at Pizza Hut. Prior to that, we had a trip to NSN which was sooooo great! Their office was so great that all of us dreamt of working there. It was nice nonetheless.












Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: