sugarfree + 15th + GL + SS3 + Mega Shoes sale + random stuff

Yes, I am bored. Slash that. I AM MEGA UBER BORED. It's like I have wasted half of my life when in fact I only endured this event for three hours. I am exhausted and burnt out due to a concert I don't even dreamt of being in. I like Sugarfree but I am not interested in staying at Eastwood tonight just to watch their farewell concert. No offense to Sugarfree because I know they're a great band. But being dragged here by impulse is just plain bull. BULL. It's like I have a choice. Then they're telling me, "Eh, bakit ka sumama?" It's like I have a choice?! They're texting me stuffs like "Sama ka!" and "Alis ka na dyan" while I'm in my class. And, they're calling me! At kelan ako nagkachoice dun?! Bull. PLAIN BULL. I really want to create a meaningful post today since it's past one fortnight already after my last post. There are lots of things happening in my life right now that I wanted to enthusiastically talk about. But there is no bit of enthusiasm that runs in my aura right now. I hate to be here and I hate here. BULL. BULL. BULL SHIT. The crowd's getting "whoa!!". I really hate the spirit. I want to go home and sulk due to this pesky day. Gar. Plain bull.

Sugarfree Farewell concert

Last February 14 was 2011's Valentine's day. Well, everyone knows that. I really appreciated the things that happened on 15th. For the first time in my 19 years of existence, I was given a rose. It's just a single one but it's the thought that counts.

Intermission: Nons just texted me that Sugarfree has two more songs left and asks me to go down. I told her I'll just stay here. No interest whatsoever. Period.

Back to the story, this guy just gave me a rose at our 117 class. There was no crowd reaction. Thank God. I just thanked him and took the rose. It was the first time. Yes, first. My reaction/comment/stand? I don't know. I don't really know. I didn't have any clue that he would give me one. Interested? I DON'T KNOW. Ayoko namang maging interesado sa kanya dahil lang baka interesado siya sakin. Nonetheless, I was touched by the act. Hindi yun usual sakin. I guess, I'll just go with the flow. Wherever this thing takes me, I'll try to keep up. Yeah! That's the enthusiasm!

The Rose. Period.

The very same day, Kim and her buddies went to UP. They didn't have class that tday and they decided to spent their spare time in the grounds of UP. Kim called for my help to tour them but I didn't. I just lead them to sunken garden and we just talked for two hours or so. They're great people and easy to tag along with. They disprove the bad connotations about Lasallian women who are coños and maartes. They're nice and friendly. Later that day, Kim texted me about her friends saying that I'm nice to. One of them even told her that I'm like one of her long lost friends. It is like we already met for quite some time and we were given a chance to talk again. Truly a wonderful day. Oh! I forgot to mention Hazel's admirer. She got loads of flowers and valentine's day stuff that day. The guy asked her out for UP fair but she declined. She said that she's not interested at the moment. Rejection? Way to go girl! I mean... It's a sad thing for the guy to invest on such things but still ended up being declined.

At Sunken with Kim

Kim's Lasallian buddies - Yoyo and Marian

Last week, Wednesday, I suddenly woke up with swollen red spots on my faces. I was like, "What the--?!". I've been caring my face so much that even a single zit would cause my depression. I know it isn't acne. Next thing I know, I was searching about measles. Yes, we suspected it as measles which is a viral infection in the lungs. I immediately stepped out and went to infirmary wherein a family physician also issued a diagnosis of me being potentially infected with German measles. This means that I am highly infectious and should isolate myself for 3-5 days until the virus completely disappears. Here are some of my pictures with the red spots on.

First day. Believe be, it's a lot.

Thank God. The next day, the red spots are gradually disappearing. Yes, it's a viral infection but not measles. It was really stressing to observe my condition by waiting if the spots would continue to spread up to my lower extremeties. Yes, praise the Lord for such results.

Second day.
Taken at UP Infirmary.

Last Thursday, I cried my heart out due to my parents not allowing me to go in Super Show 3. Why? I caught a viral infection right? They thought it was the best thing to do even though I already have a General Admission ticket which costs 1600php. Come on! It's Super Junior! I won't let the opportunity to pass and not be able to watch them. That's just so... SAD. So I protested silently the day after, Friday. Galit, galit muna bilang nagmamatigas din sila. And with the help of the good Lord once again, everything turned out okay on Saturday. I was able to attend UP IECEP's Get Licensed 2011 from morning until afternoon and evening for Super Show 3.
Swollen eyes with small red spots.


Get Licensed was successful once again. There were fewer participants than last year. Nevertheless, the venue was smaller that's why the number was not given full of attention. Some schools that attended are AMA CU, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Saint Francis of Assisi College and TIP Manila. It was more fun right after because we were all enticed by the glory of the camera. Yes, camwhoring galore. Next stop? Merienda semi-celebration at Pizza Hut Techno Hub. We treated ourselves for a job well done. Truly a success again. Congratulations to the steering committee!

And the main event... SUPER SHOW 3! Three words. IT WAS AWESOME. I'm fan girling once again. Pardon for the act. They're just so adorable. YESUNG IS SO A-DORK-ABLE, as always. Having such great voice is a gift for mankind particularly to your humble servant. I just love him. I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR as a whole. Here are some pictures of the glorious concert. With me gracing the event are Hazel and Jusey.

Super Show 3. Yes! Yes! Yes!

General Admission ticket. 1600php but worth it.

Finally, Super Show 3.


Me at Super Show 3.
(Just look at my smile. )


Hazel at Super Show 3.


Jusey at Super Show 3.

General Admission view. SS3 fun!


Super Junior dancing and singing their hearts out.
Yesung is


Sapphire blue glow sticks. Such a wonderful sight! =)


Glow stick fun. Hazel and Jusey.


Glow stick fun with Hazel.


SS3 poster
Araneta Center Lobby

Yesterday, I was thankful that my schedule permitted me to visit Megamall. Being a shoe-addict I rushed in the doors - or rather open doors - of Megatrade hall. THERE WERE A LOT OF SHOES AND BAGS! Currently, SM is having a Mega shoes and bag sale. YES, I DID BUY A PAIR OF SHOES. But since I'm having trouble with moolahs, I just bought a pair. The blue Mario de Boro pair was just 399php! Shubizz tags just say 499php-699php! I really wanted to buy a pair of yellow sandals. However, money. Period. I'm thinking of getting back there today. BUT I NEED TO STUDY. It's our EEE 103 first exam this Tuesday. I really hope it will turn out well. Why not study tomorrow? It's UP Circuit's main project - squEEEze. I'm attending to usher tomorrow so I do not have any time to review.

I really want to go to SM Mega shoes saleeeee.... =(

Mega Shoes and Bags Sale.
Mega Trade Hall, SM Megamall
March 5, 2011


Tons of shoes and bags!


Sale sale sale!

The blue Mario de Boro shoes I was bragging about.
Only 399php at Mega shoes and bags sale!

Random photos taken out of impulse. *wink*

Playing with our boarding house's lights.

My squEEEze outfit for tomorrow. Pardon me for the messy background. Not my fault!

Different kinds of Kimchi.
Taken from Shopwise Pacita

Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: