Cid's blow-out + Get Licensed + SquEEEze + Fin Div + UPD Lyps reunion

Yes, I have been busy. Yes, I am still busy and will still going to be. It's March 30 and my semester is still not yet over. There are two papers more before my sem officially ends. Or, not? I don't know if my grades would permit me to take a vacation or push me in taking compre exams. Haayyy... It's a long way, very long way to go. I am still clueless of what life may bring me.

I forgot the date but I think it was first week of March, Cid treated us in Tokyo Tokyo Trinoma. This celebration is part of BONDEEES tradition of bringing excellence in entertaining activities that will nurture every member's well-being. Enough of the formality, Cid just provided us with some food to eat and a little entertainment through videoke again. Yes, we are so fond of videoke. Here are some photos of the event. 'Really looking forward to the next BONDEEES bonding activity. *thumbs up*

Note: Found it! It was last March 8, 2011. Fun! Fun! Fun!








Get Licensed was already way overdue but I guess the pictures are worth sharing. It was again a successful year. I really hope of a better one next year. They are pushing me to spearhead it next year. Medyo natatakot lang ako sa pwedeng kalabasan. I am not a good leader yet I know I'm a good follower. Isa pa, '07 people are not that active in IECEP. It would mostly be us that would participate in the event. =( NO TO BAD VIBES! Get Licensed next year will be bigger, bolder and better. I know.




Circuit's squEEEze also made its positive way. The event was not that organized but it pushed through at the very end. I forgot which team won third place but TIP-Manila bagged the 1st and 2nd place. 'Talk about bakaw. I guess TIP really uphold the excellence in the Electronics field. I hope we're like them too.





Our division in Circuit also conducted a sem ender last week, March 21. Bamba, our head, provided us food to eat. His no-bake blueberry cheescake is uuuuber yummy. I wish I can do that one too. However, electric mixer. Thus, no cake. It's so sad. I had fun with these guys even if it's my first sem as a finance member. I gained experience in marketing this semester and I think it was a cool skill to obtain.



Lastly, last March 24, our Lypaips UP Diliman chapter decided to meet up. This is to celebrate the graduation of those people who took a 4-year course. Boo for us who need to stay for five loooooong years. It's my first time in Gravy fix and I enjoyed the food. The chicken was well cooked. The staff were nice enough to replace a piece of chicken I had which I thought was too small for the meal. The place was cool and I loved the lighting.

Note: Two thumbs up. Inuman followed later. Haha!







I guess that's it for now. Whoa?! I forgot my heart issues. I guess I need to discuss that one this summer break. I need to free up my thoughts regarding academics first. Haha! =)

Act now before it's too late. Krisha

Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: