Engineering week + Christmas shopping with Kim

It’s already 1am and I am still widely awake. I guess, it’s all about the caffeine intake I had a while ago. Kim, my bestfriend, is currently collecting stickers for a Starbucks planner. I, being the great bestfriend that I can be, I took a Java chip cup for her to have an extra sticker. That cup also cost my severe nose clogging. Another reason I couldn’t sleep was because of the colds I incurred the past few days. I got infected by the virus because my dad had one. Since we always do the practice of appear-ing, I got the virus and voila! Clogged nose.

It’s been two weeks since I last updated. There were many issues left unsettled and new issues I need to keep up with. Engineering week took a toll on me. The week was very strenuous not to mention the fact that I can nominate myself as the Engineering week’s most active participant in night events. Out of seven night events my orgs participated in six – Smokers, Awitan, Indakan, Dulaang Eng’g, Maskipaps and Ms. Engg. Among these six night events, I participated in five. Yes, kumbaga ki-nareer ko ang Engineering week.

Smokers: Lights in-charge
Awitan: Crowd, one of the cherios for Circuit (we won 2nd place)
Indakan: Dancer (6th place. Not bad. )
Maskipaps: Model for IECEP
Ms. Engg: Cherio for Ms. Circuit and Back up dancer for Ms. IECEP

I can fully nominate myself in the night events girl. Lagi ko ngang sinasabi, “Gamit na gamit na yung mukha ko.” I feel that people who watched these night events got tired of my face. Parang I presented my face in front of a crown three times in just one week. I feel embarrassed now. Nevertheless, Engineering week ended in a bang! Dru, Ms. Circuit, won Ms. Engineering. Beat that other orgs! We never expected him to win since he’s manly and he even won the award Mrs. Eng’g. Mrs. Eng’g may imply that the participant looks like a mother instead of a hot, sexy and gorgeous beauty pageant contestant. During the crowning part, other organizations were shouting the other org’s name. It’s still us in the end. I am truly proud that time. Way to go!

This week was a complete eat-eat-eat sessions. I kept on eating foods that I don’t normally eat. Surprisingly, my metabolism was fast. In my opinion, with all the food that I intake, I should have bloated up already. Nonetheless, my tummy bulges. I guess, I really deprived myself last Eng’g week with all the yummy foods. (You guessed it right. It’s due to Maskipaps…) Thus, eating. Or was that gluttony?

Yesterday was mediocre. I’m not that satisfied with the shopping I’ve been through. Para ngang pabawas ng pabawas yung nabibili ko every year. Today, I was only able to purchase two items. Actually, it’s supposed to be three. Kaya lang, si ate Shubizz medyo nawala yata sa wishaw at hindi mahanap yung ka-pair nung gusto kong bilhin na sapatos. Kimberly was frustrated too. She wasn’t able to buy the flats she was eyeing that morning. I remember her fitting it but ended up putting it in the rack again due to the reason of keenly thinking whether to purchase it or not. When we came back later that afternoon, it was out of stock leaving us clueless of how that was possible. It was within reach earlier and yet it’s long gone now.

Anyway back in my shopping story, I bought a white polo blouse from Mango. I think it’s cute yet formal enough to be worn in occasions I’m expecting next year. *cough* Get Licensed *cough* Squeeze. =) However, mama was hesitant about its size. She thinks it’s a size smaller than me. Nonetheless, I’m fighting for it and I’m not giving it up. I had a great bargain with the polo since it’s on sale. It’s tag says 1450php yet I just paid 990php. Cool sale price. ‘Really worth it. The second purchase I had was that Just G shirt I fitted a month ago. See the past posts and photos for reference. *wink* I found it really stylish and worthy of its kind-of heavy price. Its tag says 899php. It’s not on sale or whatsoever. I just like it. Period.

I guess I need to go back to bed. Mama might wake up and find me nowhere. Baka sumigaw or magulat lang pagalitan pa ako since magsi-simbang gabi kami mamayang 4pm. It’s already 1:37am. If my time computations are accurate, I have less than two hours to sleep. I really blame it on the caffeine dose I had. ‘Partly because of my dear bestfriend Kim. Speaking of Kim, she told be bits of stories about her professor crush. Well, that’s beyond the scope of my post now. I guess I may continue this post later.

I’m not yet sleepy. I just need to sleep.

I ♥ shopping. I ♥ my bff. Krisha

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: