engg week + acads = stress

This may really hurt my blog's ego but the main reason this blog was left un written for quite some time was...

I forgot I have a blog.

Really now. With all the stress and pressure that have been put on my shoulders, there was really no time to write anything. Or rather, I may not have something meaningful to write about. The past days were so hectic that I can't even buy myself a water stock for my boarding house stay. There were also a couple of roller coaster heart rides. I'm really something. I can't believe me thinking about several "guys" for weeks. One per week sounds familiar to me.

This post is meant to be a short one since I'm really sleepy and I still have a ton of coding to do. I'm still not yet paid for the work I made last semestral break. I really hope she pays before Christmas comes. I'll be buying myself a new cellphone (with/without the help of my parents... hopefully). I'm also planning to offer a present to my parents. This will be my very first gift to them for a span of 19 years existence. I just edited their picture together and put some nice words. I really hope they'll appreciate this simple thought. I'm planning to include a rosary for mama and... I really don't know for papa. Another option I have was to purchase them a discount card at a massage parlor. Their already of old age and I think their body needs a little stress alleviating activities. Shown below is the picture I'm planning to frame and send via shipping courier.


The things that are making me busy might not be the things you'll associate with me on our first meeting. I'm participating in Indakan for Ckt and Maskipaps for IECEP. Both events are harsh. We needed to practice five times a week for us to polish the steps in Indakan. On the other hand, too much of my skin was exposed on our shoots for Maski, short for Maskipaps, short for Maski papaano may suot. Also, I needed to trim my weight and eat light but healthy foods. Being the pig like I am, cutting my food is like a life and death challenge. I still tend to eat rice and chocolates. A really big good luck for me.

I'm actually enjoying things even though I'm tired and sleepy. The feeling of productivity is flowing through my body which is a good sign for me. All work and no play makes one a dull boy/girl. Nonetheless, all work and all play makes Krisha stressed and sleepy.

I really need to sleep for now. I hope things happen fast yet happy on my part.

My wish wasn't granted again. I kept praying for a secret wish. But everytime I pray for it, my parents fight.

They fought today.

Secret wish dropped. =(

krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: