Soc Sci 3 love letter

I just finished writing down the love letter assigned to us by our Soc Sci 3 professor. She asked us to create a love letter for our current or future lover with relation to what we have discussed a while ago which was mainly sex toys, kissing, keeping your self virgin and STDs. Here's what I came up to.

Dear you (future boyfriend 5 years from now),

Five years ago, I was wondering if what my ideal guy would be. I even listed down 10 items which will greatly represent an ideal boyfriend. I know all the 10 items in my criteria would never fit a single person. However, the criteria were stripped one by one when I met you. From ten, it became five, then three until there was one which was “him” being you.

Back then, I am still uncertain if you would ever come along my way. We even wrote a love letter in one of my classes about our current lover or future boyfriend. I just visualized you during that time and reflected down the ideas presented to us during the class.

This brings me down into the thoughts you are about to read. Kidding aside, these are my real feelings and should be taken seriously. =) Your love is like Quiapo market. It’s full of goods and exotic surprises. If you are one of the goods, you are my personal brand of “sex for pleasure” items. The way you tease me feels the same like what Ben Wa balls do. You would sometimes meet things halfway but end it with a blow. This may sound explicit but, your love performs as good as a Dildo. You have that fetishistic value that leaves me craving for you more.

On the lighter note, you do not need to be macho just to show that you are a man. Even if you put on women’s clothes or even powder on some foundation, I could care less. Just always be by my side. Let your presence continue to creep through my heart and for me, you are the only man that could ever exist in my world.

The relationship may start not at the perfect moment. You may even lean in the same direction that I will do when we start to kiss. I may even correct your mistakes on that special moment. I would strive hard to get that “butterflies” feeling and music all around. But, please do remember that you will always be the one whom I want to share that imperfect kiss.

Love,
future Krisha

I remained sweet and wholesome up to the very last line. I just can't be X-rated on such things. Come on! It's a love letter. I can't mess it up just for the sake of academic discourse.

I did this post while drinking a bottle of San Miguel Pale Pilsen. Yes, I did it on purpose. I want it to be spontaneous. Nonetheless, it did not happen. I still used a part of my brain to conceptualize this letter.

Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: