the ideal one + IECEP Quizbowl

This is a list of what I want my "Ga" would be. In short, these are the characteristics of my IDEAL GUY. It's been a rough time for me. Since the "third" happened, I didn't bother to talk to him. Nonetheless, my subconscious fails me at times and lets me click the "available to chat" option at Facebook. However, this creature does not even bother to click my name and redeem himself.

Before anything else, let me rant about this crazy Final Destination 5 day I had with him last Saturday. Yes, I did not go home because of this again. I know this may sound a bit brat but, relating from my previous posts before, I think I made a mistake. He's such a jerk. Yes, I know... Sa huli ang pagsisisi. But now I know what I am missing. The whole point of falling in love. It's hard not to have someone by your side at this age. Yes, at this age where 13 year old malandi couples are just around the corner smooching, showing their intimacy and all. And I, a 19 year old creature is just here, sitting in my not-so-comfy-chair and ranting about my failed attempt to acquire a relationship. It just sucks in this position.

The whole point of this post was just to list down the things I would want from a guy. Yes, my ideal man. But here I am, still ranting and feeling down. I really hate him from coming in my life. Of course he does not know anything about these filthy comments I am using against him. Kung kailan pa akala ko na tama na yung desisyon sakin ni papa. I thought that the CISCO thing was able to bring both of us together to share "something". Wala pala. HE'S A TOTAL JERK. Or hindi lang talaga ako sanay and there is really no prince Charming or Crisostomo Ibarra for Maria Clara or Aladdin for princess Jasmine. Plain BULL SHIT.

Just a commercial, he's currently online in Facebook. Yes, green circle. Missing out classes again?! Irresponsible student. I just do not know why I cannot tell him things like this when we are together. I get tongue-tied. Yes, I'll go offline in FB later. I'll just put a little window just so he would not be suspicious that I am currently avoiding him. YES, WHO AM I JOKING?!

The list's down here.

1. Responsible student. This also involves being a responsible citizen of this country. Academics will always be his number one priority.

2. He can be in a field totally different than in what I am. This is of course to avoid future discussions brought by different opinions in the same work we are having.

3. His parents must have stable jobs. In my dreams, Ga's parents would be doctors. Yes, doctors. I have always thought about doctors to have stable income. Well, not just stable, it's more than enough.

4. He has a car. TO AVOID TIMES WHERE I GO HOME LATE AND HE, HAVING HIS CAR, WOULD OFFER ME A RIDE HOME FOR I TO ARRIVE SAFELY.

5. His barkada should be good influences. Oh gosh, how I hate bad influences from barkadas. HE AND HIS FRIENDS MAY HAVE DRINKS BUT IT SHOULD OCCUR OCCASIONALLY. OCASSIONALLY. NOT TOO MUCH. JUST DURING CELEBRATIONS.

6. Just by simply being there when I need him. Or, even during the times that I don't need him. I just want him to show up and be involved with everything that I do.

7. Having the balls to talk to my parents. Yes, my parents are a bit old-fashioned. From my previous posts, you get the gist. They need proper convincing to let me go out and date. And besides, they want me to date when I already have a job. That's like less than a year to wait? I would really like a man to step up and ask my parents for me.

8. Atenista. Nah! Just kidding. But yes, in my dreams, Ga is one heck of a cool, student leader Atenista. Come on! It's just day dreaming. I get what I want. He must be, nonetheless, in a good school. Prestigious enough to match my credentials. Of course, I don't want him to feel insecure with my educational background or whatsoever.

9. When I am with him, there are no other girls. Well, except from his mom and my mom if they're with us. But nonetheless, IT'S KIND OF RUDE TALKING ABOUT PRETTY PROFESSORS, HOT CHICKS IN BARS AND BEAUTIFUL NURSES WHEN YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH A GIRL. IT'S RUDE TO TALK ABOUT HOW THESE WOMEN GET HEAD OVER HEELS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE WITH ME. I AM NOT JEALOUS BUT I FEEL INSECURE. REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY?! THAT'S PLAIN BULL SHIT.

10. He may not have the perfect face and the perfect body type but his presence will already provide me perfection.

Now let's see what Karlo got in this list... That's a perfect! Yes, a perfect zero. None of these criteria matched him. ='(

He just left me there. He just left me in about-to-close Trinoma at quarter to 11pm. It's night time. It's Quezon city. It's Taxi. I took a taxi back to UP and even though it is a secured taxi bay, you will never know. I am just 19 years old. I may not have the killer looks but who does look on the face during "THOSE" moments. Buy balls. Who would dare leave their girl in the middle of the night to ride a Taxi cab back home. He didn't even offer to take me to the boarding spot. I walked on the whole stretch of Trinoma just to get to the taxi bay. That's too much.

It's like quitting cigarettes. The first week will always be tough.


I forgot to include IECEP Quizbowl in my last post. Here are the highlights of the said event. Yes, we didn't win but we had fun going there. This is the time when things are still falling in the right place. -_______- *sigh* Nonetheless, here are the highlights of the said event.

What: IECEP Quizbowl
When: August 17, 2011
Where: Far Eastern University - East Asia College
Who: UP IECEP - Nat, Nina, Renan, Jed and Greg (quizzers) with special participation of Cid and yours truly

















Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: