Christmas Season

 The last day of the year. Finally, all skeptics that it is the end of the world are already eating their brains out. Only He knows when will be the end of it. We just need to keep on trusting Him in everything that we do. Everything will be fine as along as we believe it that it will be.

Anyhow, FINALLY! I am now officially an employee in Smart Communications. Our office resides in Ayala which requires to travel by bus in minimum fare every day. I am currently staying in Brgy Malamig Boni, Mandaluyong. My boarding house is just a few blocks away GA Towers where Paul is staying. Yes, we see each other every single day. We eat breakfast and dinner together. Kulang na lang parehas kami ng tinitirhan. Kidding aside, I am currently enjoying my life as a fresh graduate and board passer. This is the life I have been waiting for - going to work during the weekdays and taking a break during the weekends.

Christmas vacation has passed and I only have less than two days to enjoy my New Year break. By Jan 2, I would be going to work once again with no clue to what I would be doing next. My mom is off to work today. She's also visiting our relatives in Quezon city because it's the death anniversary of one of my Titos. Nonetheless, we'll be celebrating the New Year together tonight.

Before anything else, here are the highlights of the past month with my family and friends. <3

What: 21st Birthday Blow-out
When: November 18, 2012 Sunday
Where: SM Mall of Asia
Who: Parents + Paul

I just turned 21 last November 18. Seems like a long year since my previous birthday, there have been many twists and turns that happened this 2012. There are some events that I would like to happen all over again and there are some which I wished never happen. Nonetheless, those trials made me a better person. I even met people whom I got friends with. There is always a bright light at the end of the dark tunnel. <3 (If you know what I mean)








What: Oct 2012 ECE Oath Taking
When: November 19, 2012 Monday
Where: SMX Convention Center
Who: Fellow Oct 2012 ECE Board Exam passers

Proud ECE board passers strut their way in SMX Convention Center at MOA. There were proud parents that kept on taking pictures of their beloved child. Finally, we are now official Engineers. I got my license from the PRC. Take on the world ECE board passers! Congratulations to the newly licensed Electronics Engineers!










What: November Get-Together
When: November 22, 2012 Thursday
Where: Yoshinoya, SM Megamall
Who: BondEEEs + Paul

It's been a while since I saw my loves. These people whom made my college life really special were able to stretch their schedules to attend this get-together. I brought Paul since he's partly a member of the barkada. We had fun talking with each other. We even conducted our yearly exchange gift. In this case, we included Paul and Jerico in the list. What a way to start the Christmas season!


















What: UPD Lypaips Get-Together
When: December 1, 2012 Saturday
Where: Lamesa Grill SM Mall of Asia
Who: UPD Lypaips

Yes, we also have a get-together. I miss this people, our night gala and inuman sa Drews. This time, as grown ups, we're contented with one liter of cocktail. Kidding aside, the one who planned for this wasn't able to come. Nagtampo yata si Nonalyn because of the reklamo ng mga tao. Anyhow, we were able to pull this get-together off with a night out na kinainisan ng boyfriend ko. Gabihin ba naman ako sa kalye. :)

credits to Freddy for the photos





What: Smart IRMG Christmas Party
When: December 10-11, 2012 Monday - Tuesday
Where: First Pacific Leadership Academy, Antipolo
Who: IRMG Employees

Everyone needs a day out! Smart has been very generous to its employees by splurging them with wonderful treats. I am truly grateful with everything I have been receiving from the company. Last Dec 10-11, our group had its team building in Antipolo. There were games and party in store for everyone. I truly enjoyed the event together with my team mates and new hires.

credits to Smart IRM for the photos






What: Christmas Exchange Gift
When: December 12, 2012
Where: Kenny Rogers, SM North Edsa
Who: BondEEEs + Paul + Jerico

The day has come! We need to exchange gifts and be merry with what we have received. Coming from the IRMG team building activity Antipolo, I got a little tired. I am not feeling well this day but BondEEEs helped me recover fast. They were able to talk my fever out and with that, I felt better the next morning (not to mention I got late and changed my schedule). Paul and Jerico was there too. Nina, of course, was never forgotten. She's there by heart. Ganbatte there Nina! :)



















What: Team Dinner
When: December 14, 2012
Where: Fish and Co. Greenbelt
Who: IRMG R&I Team

Out team finally got our way out of all the work from the office. We ate our hearts out in Greenbelt, ending the wonderful week in a blast. The food and ambience was great! Nonetheless, price of the food was great as well. Buti nalang, our managers treated us. Buti pa sila may pera! Haha!

credits to Jhoana for the photos



What: IRMG CSI Department Christmas Party
When: December 21, 2012
Where: Bala Residence Ayala, Alabang
Who: IRMG CSI Department

There were a lot of games in store for us in this party. I truly enjoyed this day. The place was nice and everyone was nice. This was the first time that I fully felt I belong. Truly a special day!

credits to Joselle for the photos







Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: