April-May Fun + Kadayaan

Yes, it is already June 1st but I am posting this update with a date May 31. I have been planning to create a meaningful post in the month of May but due to schedule constraints, here is what I got. I do not want to miss any month since day one of blogging. So, pardon my "kadayaan" by placing this post on a day before the actual one. Nonetheless, the contents of this blog post are the events that I have went through for the past weeks. It has been a roller coaster ride for me. Let's discuss everything step by step.


What: Inhenyero Grad Bash
When: April 19, 2012 Thursday
Where: Centris Quezon Ave
Who: Inhenyero subscribers


Inhenyero, our official graduation committee, organized a graduation party before the Recognition rites on April 28. All subscribers, even non-graduating students, are invited. Nina, Hazel and I decided to attend the party. Other friends joined in as well. It made the party even more fun! I will miss such happy-go-lucky life. After being hired at Canon, my schedule has been tight. All 11 hours of my day (considering I also have seven hours of sleep) are dedicated to a new chapter in my life. Going back to the story, the graduation party ended with a blast! I crashed at Hazel and Nins' boarding house. I wasn't able to go back to Laguna since then due to the fact that Graduation rites are already on the way.













What: UP College of Engineering Recognition Rites
When: April 21, 2012 Saturday
Where: UP Theater
Who: Graduating students, parents and faculty


Officially. After five years in EEE, I am already a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering. I can say that I am proud of my achievements. I graduated in this course without any marks in my transcript. There are no 4, 5, drop and inc in my record. I have protected my grades since day one in college. This day was a success. We celebrated at Eastwood Serye afterwards. It was fun since my family and I were with Nina's and April's. We're like one big happy family. I wished Hazel, Cid and Jusey were here.














What: UPD Lypaips Summer Fun
When: April 28, 2012 Saturday
Where: Alabang Town Center
Who: UPD Lypaips


Meeting up with my highschoolmates studying in up is quite hard. Only Rizza remains as a college student among us. She is also preparing to leave for Japan this September as an exchange student. Maybe she just needed some time to think about what course would make her happy. Nonetheless, last April 28, before my scheduled review in Excel, we met up in Alabng Town Center. Fortunately, everyone showed up. Val, Elaine and I treated everyone in BonChon bilang kami ang graduates this time. It was a fun day! We played Laser Tag (Nons' treat) and chugged milk tea at Gong Cha. I also met up with Kim that afternoon. She was going with another schoolmate for Avengers. I will really miss the fun these guys bring me. I hope the next gala with them shall be scheduled soon. <3





What: BFF Spa + Bannaple
When: May 1, 2012 Tuesday
Where: BFF Spa Blue Ridge Katipunan
Who: April, Nins, Hazel, Joan and Ronel


We availed a spa service in a deal site. P99 for a 1-hour full body massage. It was my first time to undergo such service. Hindi naman ako elitista na regularly nagpapamassage. It was fun. I enjoyed the massage. It helped me relax my senses and prepare me for the days ahead. It was last May 1, a day before my 1st day in Canon. Luckily, I did not arrive late the next day since we dined at Bannaple which cost us a lot of time. The cakes were so special I could still remember the feeling of eating them. Heart this moment. I hope to take another spa service again.



















What: Cake Hopping @ Conti's and Caramia
When: May 17/23, 2012
Where: Trinoma/SM Mega Mall
Who: Hazel, / April, Nins

Since us three are somewhat outgoing people, we wanted to have days where in we hang out and have fun. With these, we have conceptualized "Tuesdates" or sometimes "Thursdates". It is in these days that we go to malls, stroll, eat and may be a tea or videoke. The past few weeks were exciting! We had a cake mania escapade at Trinoma and SM Megamall. the cakes were awesome! Two thumbs up for cakes in Conti's and Caramia. I ordered peach walnut cream cake at Conti's and mango sansrival at Caramia. It was the best!












That's all for now. I hope that my schedule will permit me to update this blog regularly. And sana next time, hindi na ako mandadaya ng date of posting just so I cannot miss a month.

New one. Krisha. 


Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: