February fun


I am currently watching Death Note anime. *pauses the episode* Okay, I know I should be working on my thesis but here I am, bumming out and watching Episode 32 of Death Note. The usual me, not stopping on watching the show until I finish the whole series. There are 37 episodes. Okay! 5 more and I am good to focus on my thesis. Yes, I know. I am still slacking even though there are only three weeks until final defense. I should not be doing this now. But hey, I feel happy when I watch shows or read Mangas. It just won't leave my system. I hope that one day I will be able to find the right motivation to continue my thesis work. Of course this "one day" should be before our final defense. Let's go. I know I can do this.

Anyway, here are the fun fun fun events that I participated to the past month. I should probably change this blog's title. I am currently blogging once a month due to busy schedule and all. It must be because I am lazy. I also quit my online side line job, article writing. I just think that it might be a distraction for thesis.

What: DQ Fun
When: Jan 24, 2012 Tuesday
Where: DQ Katipunan
Who: BondEEEs

It's Nina's birthday but we were not able to celebrate it on the day itself. We just had our thesis work that day. Actually, we already planned on celebrating it the next week. Thus, the next event following this is the blow-out celebration of Nina.










What: Lazer Tag + Nina's birthday blow-out
When: Feb 1, 2012 Wednesday
Where: Centris Quezon Ave
Who: BondEEEs

It's my second time playing laser tag with friends. The first one was way back in October with UPD lypaips if my memory serves me right. It was tiring even though the game only lasted for 15 minutes. The operators joined in our game and beat us, B-E-A-T big time! They were so good in targeting oponents that we are always tagged whenever we pass by them. Talk about experience. They must have played laser tag during their free times. Nonetheless, I and April's tandem gained the highest score among BondEEEs pairs, Nina-Cid and Jusey-Hazel. It was a fun experience, not to mention too tiring. Nina treated us in Shakey's Centris right after the Laser Tag game.
























What: Cravings Unli Cakes + Eastwood Fun
When: Feb 8, 2012 Wednesday
Where: Eastwood
Who: BondEEEs (w/o Cid)

After taking the exam in Canon (1-4pm) Jusey, Nina and I decided to avail the Unlimited Cakes promo in Cravings. We splurged and ate our hearts out with different cakes available that day. We had Mango cream, Strawberry Tiramisu, Mars Choco Fudge, Devil's Food and Choco-Caramel. We even invited Cid, Hazel and April to come. Uplifting BondEEE's mission of making impulsive and unsure decisions, April and Hazel went to Eastwood just for the sake of availing the promo. Cid was not able to come that time. Too bad... Lately, we have been going out with one member not being able to come. I don't know why this happens.
























What: Yuna's 2nd Birthday
When: Feb 11, 2012 Saturday
Where: Jollibee Molito Alabang
Who: Family mother's side

Yuna's birthday was celebrated exactly on her birth date, February 11. Mama, Papa and I were invited to celebrate this event in Jollibee Molito Alabang. I was quite ecstatic to see Jollibee in this birthday party due to the reason that I rarely went to Jollibee for parties when I was young. Finally, after 20 years of my childhood life, I got a picture with Jollibee. Hooray for that. Happy birthday my inaanak! <3



















What: BondEEEs Anniversary Celebration
When: Feb 15, 2012 Wednesday
Where: Dad's Megamall
Who: BondEEEs (w/o Nina)

Yes, we are definitely leveling up. BondEEEs was established last February 15, 2011. It started during April's BondEEEs treat and videoke at Trinoma. Because of this, we have decided to hold an extravagant anniversary event to celebrate this joyous moment. We have come up with different food choices, most of which are extremely pricey. We ended up choosing Dad's unlimited food in SM Megamall. It bills 655php per head. I know it is too expensive. However, Jusey and Cid collaborated to raise the budget. Aside from this, we used the remaining BondEEEs fund to lessen the expenses per person. Each person now only needs to pay 177php. What a deal huh?

Nina was not able to come because she needed to travel back to Batangas for her birth certificate. Yes, career muna dapat before anything else. The birth certificate is for her Toshiba application. Visa processing requires this document the very next day in the morning. We understood this matter and thus, we let her go. T^T Sad. The next day, Jusey experienced extreme stomach aches. He was rushed to the infirmary. On the other hand, I got indigestion which caused me pains too in the afternoon. Uneasy feelings were brought by loose bowel movement I experienced. Who would have thought that this fun eating experience can bring internal physical aches to us?








































What: Astro Soc Open House
When: Feb 22, 2012 Wednesday
Where: Pag-asa Observatory UP Diliman
Who: BondEEEs (w/o Nina)

Last week, April invited us to go to Astro Soc's open house. It was publicized that people attending this event may be able to use the largest telescope in Pag-asa observatory in CP Garcia. We were enticed just by the thought of it. Thus after taking mass for Ash Wednesday, we rushed to Pag-asa observatory to participate in this event. We did use the largest telescope and saw the planets Venus, Mars and Jupiter. The planet Jupiter is pretty. We were also able to see the polar ice caps of Mars. Cool experience!





















What: ATC Unofficially Yours
When: Feb 25, 2012 Saturday
Where: Alabang Town Center
Who: Giselle, Rizz and Cha

Just this Saturday, UPD Lypaips are supposed to meet up in ATC for a bonding activity. However, only half of the population attended. That means only four people were able to come and participate in Unofficially Yours movie date. It was fun since we were really in separate ways and meeting at some random day during the year is already fortunate for us. I really love the fact that we tried mochi from Mochilatto. It was my first time to try such food. Its price says 80php. Too pricey for a commoner like me. LOL The taste is also mediocre. I guess it's just overrated. I enjoyed eating it thought since it's like an ice cream covered in a crepe like pastry. Finally, we ordered milk teas from Serenitea. Okinawa milk tea for me. Heart-ing this day.











Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: