Novemberrific +- Events

It's been roller coaster ride this past month. I've been busy with our thesis or undergraduate project. Busy means doing something that consumes your time, not necessarily being productive enough to finish the task. Yes, for a month, we've been learning to program on Network Simulator Version 2. Nonetheless, we still remain unaccomplished. We're near the 1% mark of creating the MAC protocol code in our simulator. Congratulations for our group. I really hope we'll do well this semester. There would be no reason of us not accomplishing this project simply because Nina and I only have eight units left in our load. I am really scared of the outcome of this project.

What: Mamsi Cha's Graduation blow-out
When: October 26, 2011 Wednesday
Where: Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa
Who: UPD Lypaips

I haven't posted much pictures last Mamsi Cha's Graduation blow-out. We really had fun and enjoyed Lazer Tag. I tried it for the first time. The rate was 170php per 15 minutes. It seems not "sulit" but it is. Those grueling 15 minutes really took a toll on my reflexes. I was really competitive that ates and kuya I do not know were pissed off (I think) due to my ka-bibohan. I kept on firing at them even though I personally know them. COMPETITIVE MODE! Fun Fun Fun with friends! What more can I ask for.








What: Prestige Cruise: Birthday Blow-out
When: November 8, 2011 Tuesday
Where: Manila Bay, Roxas Blvd, Pasay City
Who: BondEEEs

Last November 8, we ate our hearts out and enjoyed the scenery provided by Prestige Cruises. It was in July when we purchased a deal in Ensogo that features a cruise with meal for only 250php. The original price is 500php. That's 50 percent off. Quite a deal huh? The experience of cruising was enough to let me enjoy my advanced birthday celebration with my college Barkada BondEEEs. We had an all-nighter which greatly consumed my energy. By the time we took a breakfast eat-all-you can at Something Fishy Eastwood, I can nearly sleep. However, it's not my nature to sleep just anywhere. Even with alcohol or previous all-nighter, I just could not sleep outside. I guess that's a positive part when I get sleepy in class. Our group really had a long road ahead. We progress as soon as everyone already takes a step. No one gets left behind. I really love these people. <3















What: Birthday Blow-out
When: November 18, 2011 Friday
Where: SM Mega Mall
Who: Masigan Family

We celebrated my birthday at Dad's SM Mega Mall. And yes, I have enjoyed the desserts for the second time. I just could not stop getting sweets. Thus, sugar rush. I would never get tired of indulging myself with such happiness-in-a-plate goodies. I celebrated these special moment with my parents. I loved this picture of us three (with people in the background because my mom just won't let herself be photographed with only three people in the frame). I had fun and I truly enjoyed this experience even if at times I get cranky with my parents. I genuinely love this moment.



What: DUP's Noli with Sisa and kids
When: November 23, 2011 Wednesday
Where: Palma Hall (AS) UP Diliman
Who: Hazel, Jusey, Nina and yours truly

November 23's DUP presentation Noli was quite boring. Yes, I ballantly typed out boring. I am really not a fan of musical thing that every character's line is blurted out with music. There was no comedic act actually. The people were bored and the guy who played Crisostomo Ibarra is not visually appealing. Mapang-mata talaga ako kahit kailan. Nonetheless, we enjoyed the performance of Sisa and her Kids. WE LOVED CRISPIN! He was soooo cute! If I would choose among all the children in the world to be my child, I would choose him. I just forgot his name O__O Bad mom. I love this kid. Basilio's singing voice was great too. We truly wanted more from this family. This is why we immediately took the opportunity to take a picture with them right after the play. FANGIRLS (and BOY for Jusey).





What: November Celebrants Birthday Blow-out
When: November 26, 2011 Saturday
Where: SM Mall of Asia
Who: UPD Lypaips

UPD Lypaips group is becoming more and more into gathering nowadays. For the first time, all UPD Lypaips people were present! Yes, even the usually absent people like Rizz, Nons and Giselle were there! We really enjoyed the night chit-chatting about stuffs and... well, explicit stuffs because of Frederick. It was a fun night if I am really not guarded. My parents were waiting for me. I was given a curfew, around 10pm. How can we enjoy the night if we were only given 3 hours to mingle. It's not enough for teenagers. Mind you, the time where (not teenagers) adults have fun it during 12mn to 3am++. I wish they would cut me loose. I'm a responsible daughter and I know my limitations. I would be very cautious. *Sigh* But what can I do, I'm stuck with being an only daughter with uber overprotective parents.






















What: IECEP Cares : Outreach Program
When: December 3, 2011 Saturday
Where: Child Haus, Project 8 Quezon City
Who: UP IECEP

Lastly, UP IECEP conducted our outreach activity last December 3. This was the first saturday of the month. Many members joined in and we were really happy that we received such huge help from them. We did not expect too much from the member because as part of the Executive Committee, we were experiencing difficulties in grasping the attention of the members. I gues this is what I am doing in UP Circuit. O__O I applied as an active member yet I seem to be inactive. I really hope my status would not be changed due to my inactivity from some of its events. Going back to the main topic, we really enjoyed mingling with the kids. The kids were a little bored at the start. Somewhat saying, "eto nanaman ang mga mayayaman na 'to. Papasayahin nanaman daw kami pero gusto lang naman ng publicity." This is what I thought at the start. It changed little by little as the time progresses. I enjoyed the kids company. And there was no sign of me being too protective with my health from them. I suddenly remembered Danica. That cute kid that caught most of the members' attention. She was so cute and hyperactive. You would not know that she's sick.




















After that moment, I reflected on my current status in life. I normally feel down due to my insecurities such as things that people have but I don't have. These kids don't have anything in mind for the future. They are not even attending school. If I would be in the these kid's shoues, it's quite scary. Not in the sense that I am ridiculing them. I just feel that they have suffered at an early stage of their life which I have not experienced when I was young. I learned to appreciate the things that I have and currently experiencing. These kids may not experience the luxury I am experiencing right now. There is nothing more I can offer but prayers. I really hope these kids do well in life. Sana maranasan din nila yung sayang nararanasan ko ngayon once they reach my age. I hope people would be more open-minded about these stuffs and help out those who are in need. <3

There's still hope. Krisha

Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: