Intervention + Bonding + Him

It took me this long to gather my thoughts and create a hopefully meaningful post today. I was worried yesterday that my September 2011 block will be skipped. I checked at 11:40pm yesterday and saw my September 2011 posts and just said to my self, "I see... That's the reason why it took me this long to make another one".

Thesis season. It bugged me the most for the past two weeks. My partner, Nina, and I were eating our brains out just to produce a presentable piece of project proposal to our class. It was ok. Mediocre enough to not be criticized. It was hard for me since my brain, as I supposed, is not working at its full blast. It's not the same as what I have back in first year college. I really hope that our pair will deliver well in the next few weeks. May our pair be able to present successfully on October 11. -___- I am positively good at this! No to bad vibes!

Here is our project's abstract.

While Medium Access Control (MAC) protocols are vital for the successful operation of Wireless Sensor Networks. Hence, extensive efforts have been made to evaluate existing protocols as well as develop new ones. MAC protocols range from research proposals to industry standards and a wide variety of simulators are available for their implementation and analysis. This project aims to model Data gathering MAC (DMAC), an adaptive energy-efficient and low-latency MAC for data gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks, using the Network Simulator Version 2 (NS-2). The performance of DMAC is evaluated by comparing it to IEEE 802.15.4, a standard for low-rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (LR-WPANs), based on energy efficiency, latency and throughput.


Last August 25, we had our first intervention. However, Hazel, Jusey and Cid were not able to come due to academic and relaxation issues. LOL Nina, April and I were left to intervene. The two have a hard life with their family ties. I was quite toned down in sharing since I know that my family is ok. My parents are okay. Sometimes not but most of the time okay. It's hard to put up a happy facade. I commend the two for still smiling and striving to reach the best of their careers with not-so-good family state.

Here are the pictures of the said event. We were playing scrabble too before that.























Nina's blow-out was held last September 9. I was so glad that my friends are there to deal with my toxic thoughts. I was still fresh with the Karlo thing. I was still depressed (really...) due to him not being close to "Ga". They were asking me if how was my ties with him. I just told them that I have issues with him. It's not healthy to be with him anymore. More details regarding this issue will be given later

Here is the only picture that we have during that event. Do you think my face was bloated? Weirded out. O_O



Finally, the latest bonding activity we had was the Cravings eat-all-you-cakes. We skipped dinner that night because we were expecting cakes to rain. However, the waiters were delivering the cakes in such a slow pace. Maybe to let the diners feel full due to time constraints (12 minutes is enough to let a person know that he/she is full).

We left cravings at around 9:30pm just to lounge at McDo. Most of us craved for french fries. Maybe this craving was due to excessive intake of sugar. From that time until 12mn, we intervened. This momentous (lol) event took place in McDo Katipunan with all members of our group, BondEEEs, present. It was cool to have friends were you can share your thoughts with. I'm happy to find these people. <3

Here are the pictures of this heart-warming event. Yes, the true meaning of heart-warming.













Before this post ends, I will definitely bring this issue up. Yes, Karlo. I was really surprised to see his name in my Inbox last night. I received a text from him at 7:22pm last night if my memory serves me correct. What's his text?

Hi! Musta? :)


Really? REALLY?! My senses have gone wild last September 3 and I think it was alleviated with the support group that I had and thesis moments I experienced. I am not that irritated anymore. Actually, I have forgotten that intense anger I'm feeling after the Final Destination 5 night out. Am I excited? I am still gauging my thoughts right now. And besides, I lost his USB. I am still thinking on how to tell him about that. I guess I need to just buy him a new one if I'll not be lucky to see that pesky USB. Kung kinakausap niya lang ako dahil sa USB, sana sabihin niya lang kung saan at kailan. After that, let's end the communication immediately. I don't want to be attached with him again after everything that I have experienced with him. He's not my ideal one but I just hoped that he would strive to be one.

At the end of the day, he just did. Really. He fulfilled one of my requirements of being a nice guys. Properly end the conversation with a goodbye stating why you need to go. It's just that simple. Never just disappear out of the blue and let the other person know that you slept while texting him/her. Really? You fell asleep because you are texting me. That's quite rude mister. Bottomline is, he was okay yesterday. He was fast in replying as if really needs to talk to me. I was the one who reply late due to, well, I'm quite busy with other stuff.

I guess I need to end this "hopefully meaningful" post now. It's 7:43pm and I need to commence in polishing our project proposal paper.

Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: