It's still July. What's new?

I just had a fun ride the past few days. I know my last post waas quite emotional. I'm trying hard to move on from that. And besides, I have already opened up the issue to my mom. Her response was not I wished for. Nonetheless, at least they (my mom shared it with papa) already knew that I'm getting older and "love lives" are just around the corner. I am already 19 years old and I can say that at least I know the basics of being in a relationship. Just like what I said with Val and Elaine yesterday, "Wala pa naman akong ginagawang kalakohan sa buhay ko. Ngayon palang." Why? Read down.

Karlo and I are still communicating. Well, not today I guess. He's not online in facebook and he's not texting me. Nakakaasar. Nilabas-labas niya ako kahapon tapos hindi siya magpaparamdam ngayon. Ano ako? Parang tindahang bukas sa lahat ng mamimili? Oh well, I'm beyond the point. I just went out with him yesterday. YES, WENT OUT. I don't consider it as a date because, fine, I haven't been in a date with someone. That's the reason why I can't tell if it's a date or not. And besides, he didn't pay for my stuffs. 50/50 kami. Yata? Medyo mahal lang yung kanya. Kasi kapag buo binabayad ko, binabalik niya lang sa akin. Good for me. =) What did we do?

1. meet up at Trinoma
2. look for Captain America movie schedules
3. move to SM North Edsa (gotta find a more urgent schedule)
4. buy tickets
5. wait and chat a little
6. play ps3 tekken 6 at SM North Annex
7. watch Captain America (got late the showing was 4:20 and we got there at 4:35)
8. took grocery
9. went back to Trinoma
10. ate frozen yogurt at White Hat
11. went back to SM North for a ride home

Yes, that's all. Is that a date? I guess future Krisha would know right? He went with me on UP Campus jeep. Ang tamad, ayaw bumaba ng Philcoa. LOL I just directed him at Romulo Hall. He'll be going at Tomato Kick Katipunan to drink (again) with his friends. Mas grabe siya sa occasional drinker but not the extreme one. Falls in the middle I guess. Pero I can deal with that except smoking. He has a box of cigarettes yesterday. He told me it was his friend's. Maniwala ako. Haha! Demanding girlfriend?! Not yet, hindi nga nagpaparamdam ngayon eh. MATAPOS MO KO ILABAS KAHAPON HINDI KA MAGPAPARAMDAM?!

Anyway, here's a picture I took yesterday with him.


Yes, it's like a tamarraw logo. He even gave me that FEU joke. He asked me to find "FEU" on that cigarette box. And he gave me this. It's funny nevertheless. I truly enjoyed our gala yesterday. He just wouldn't give me signs. I like him. Yes, I think I like him. But he wouldn't dare get sweet with me. Why? I don't know. Sabagay, hindi rin naman ako sweet sa kanya. Kailangan ba ako muna?

Commercial: HE JUST TEXTED. Nagparamdam din. Kinikilig ako asar... I've been waiting for that text message the whole day. Finally. PERIOD

Here are some pictures from Val's party. I kind of thanked that Val treated us. I had a reason to go with HIM that day. I got late getting to Val's dinner celebration.





Moving on, I haven't talked about my "blow out" to BONDEEES last July 4, 2011. We had the line up of giving out blow outs. Here's the schedule:

early July - Krisha
late July - Hazel
August - Nina
September - April
October - Jusey and Cid
November - Krisha
...
and the cycle goes on. why do I have to be the first? Hayy... I shouldn't have told them that I am already earning. Nonetheless, I had fun in Sizzling pepper steak. They even bought be a gift! Truly unexpected. Here's some pictures of that wonderful day. I really love my friends. They're there. Always.















I have been reading things for my thesis' RRW. Since 9am, I have already read 14 pages. Yes, 14 pages only. I got distracted with Nicki Minaj's Super Bass, I don't know why. I haven't even watched heartstrings this day. I didn't know what I did that whole day except for that 4 articles I made for my side line.

Commercial: Ang tagal mag-reply ah. Okay lang. 3 minutes naman ako bago nagreply agad. Aba, tatalunin pa yata ako. Every minute counts. For a girl, it's like waiting for months, even years.

Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: