one month = 5 topics

Yes, alam kong one month ago pa ako huling nag-post. I think it’s exactly one month. First off, Happy Father’s day and Happy 150th Birthday Rizal! Hooray to all the fathers and hooray to Rizal as well. It's quite flattering to think that I am busy at this moment not because of my academic requirements. Yes, I have been a busy org person. There were many stressing and distressing activities I joined for the past few days.

First topic: Org things

Yes, org requirements took a toll on my "about-to-be busy schedule". There are too many projects left to do. Luckily, I am a lazy creature creeping my way up to industriousness one step at a time. I have been devoting most of my free time doing org stuff like marketing and sponsorship deals. Just last Thursday, we met with the assistant marketing manager of SM North Edsa for our Electronics Meets Art event's venue. SM is generous enough to provide a HUGE space for our event. Here is a picture of the venue they gave us.


Quite huge right? Nonetheless, we're so happy that they were able to provide us this spot. It is so huge to fill up but I guess we'll figure out something through out the way.

Second topic: My oh-so-luwag academic load

I am currently enjoying my academic schedule. Here's a snapshot of my class schedule.


Yes, I go home at 10am every Tuesday and Thursday. On the other hand, I just have two classes until 11:30am during Wednesdays and Fridays. It is quite fun due to the fact that I can do something productive during the end of the day. However, it kind of makes me little bum at times. Last last week I tend to watch Gumiho whenever I end up doing nothing on breaks.

This week? I slept most of the time. Later did I know, it's already time for my next org meeting. I'll gonna miss one soon for the sake of being "delingkwenteng org member" attitude I'm planning to have. Kidding aside, I hope my next weeks' breaks will give me the need to be productive. I need to earn money to. I still have 38 articles to complete my 12000php project.

Third topic: Having fun with BondEEEs

Yes, I have a college barkada. I MISS HAVING BARKADAS. My last barkada was back in high school. It was KENNDiV, an acronym of our names Krisha, Elaine, Nikka, Nons, Debbie and Val. Awww... I miss those time.

Moving on, being with BondEEEs is like a breath of fresh air. They refresh my mind from hasty thoughts of being alone. I know I'm not the kind of person who goes out with "outgoing" people. Based from my old posts, I think I'm quite lonely. I guess it's all about me... NOT IN MY POINT!

Last week, that's Wednesday and Thursday evenings, I went out with Hazel, Nina, April and Cid (Tuesday). Tuesday night, we had a lot of fun singing in Videoke. We had themes for every round. Here are the themes we had:

1. Theme song ng buhay mo
2. Message mo kay _______ (past)
3. Message mo kay _______ (future)
4. ____ chooses a song for _____
5. BondEEEs choose a song for _____
6. Group song

I had a lot of fun singing six songs within these topics. My choice of songs?

1. Stronger
2. Someday
3. Can't help falling in love/Para sayo
4. You Are The One
5. Basang-basa Sa Ulan
6. Together Again

Here's some pictures of this wonderful event. ♥ ♥ ♥ these people. We first had our Bubble Tea treats (my coupon) and ate our hearts out in SM's foodcourt. Lastly, we claimed my cupcakes I bought online. I had a voucher priced at 100php yet the cupcakes' value was 200php. That's 50% off! What a great deal, huh?













The next day, Thursday, we thought of watching Talentadong Pinoy at Skydome. We were influenced by the announcement posted outside it last. We were made to wait for minutes before going inside the dome. It was my first time watching a taping. The atmosphere's different. It is not as fun as when I watch it on TV. Everything's scripted, there was no background music and the set is not accommodating to the viewers. Yes, I did not enjoy watching the show. The "Talentados" were not talented at all. No talent shine through, even the defending champion. Waste of time? I think so. Here are some pictures of the events. Hazel, Nina and April was with me that night.









Fourth Topic: Heart issues (or so I guess)

'Crucial one I guess...

I was trapped by the said people above last Wednesday. They made me talk about my heart issues. Actually, it's not my type to chismis my love thoughts. Wala lang... I think it will be jinxed the moment I tell someone about it. NOT MY POINT again!

They made me talk about my new "chobas". Yes, it's chobas... I was able to tell them about Richard. He's my co-OJT at BitMicro. He has been texting and chatting with me for three nights. I guess it's just for fun. In fact, I even think that he is not serious. As of the moment, he is not texting anymore. Not my loss perhaps. He's even number five on my list.

Speaking of list, BondEEEs made me rank my "chobas" in a Jollibee receipt. The ranks? Here they are:

1. Pangarap lang kita
2. K
3. A
4. J
5. R

Of course, you know the fifth one. I think 10 years from now, I will still know who these people are. Well, this is as of the moment. Time check 9:52pm. My top non-pangarap lang kita choba is K. K... I just met him yesterday. He's still cool as usual.

Kinikilig ba ako? Medyo. It's fun being with him. Si ate naman kahapon super daldal sa kanya about anime stuffs. I created a distance with them due to the fact that I'm not that fond of anime series. I only watched a couple. There were only three anime series that I had fun watching. These are Fushigi Yuugi, Prince of Tennis and Detective Conan. I really don't know what he felt at that time. I had another ate as ka-chikahan about petty stuffs like tuhog-tuhog all the while. She's fun to talk with naman kaya okay lang.

Why am I using Conyo language all of a sudden?

So... Continuing with my story of K, I am so so so happy yesterday. We had a slow movement in terms of building a "relationship" if there is such. Nonetheless yesterday, he asked for my number. His reason? "Minsan kasi may kailangan akong itanong dot dot dot (ellipsis) question mark (?)" I know, I know... It's a common reason. 'Nothing to expect perhaps. But still, I am happy with the happening. After nine weeks, I got his number. FINALLY!

Also, last June 4 we used the time given to answer Cisco 3's online finals in exploring SM Manila. I just blurted out on our way to LRT that I haven't had a great look at SM Manila and so far, I haven't seen much of its stalls. With that, he invited me to go explore the place with him. HEes INVITING ME! EXCITED! Well, of course I will never turn him down. So... Stroll. Stroll. Bookstore. Stroll. ARCADES!

He got us 10 tokens. He even made me dance on that pesky dancing machine and pull-up a gun on the house of the dead. I, on the other hand, made him do basketball and car racing. I beat him on basketball and he beat me on racing with just a split second. The experience was so vivid I remember everything clearly. Truly a first time. It felt like it was a date (or so I thought for the second time).

I hope there is really something for US. He's completely the opposite of "Ga", my imaginary boyfriend. But, so what? He may be lasenggero, sugarol, unfriendly to animals and lagalag na bata sa gabi pero I like the way he makes me feel. Yes, I'm really blogging about this.

Fifth topic: Pangarap lang kita and Kuyang nakakatakot sa bus

Remember pangarap lang kita on my rank? I miss him. He's real for the record. I cannot forgetthe fact that he has been my crush last summer. He is still now. I know... Salawahan ako at the moment. Pero "pangarap lang kita" is still a "pangarap ko lang". I barely see him at school. He's not my classmate at any of my subjects except thesis, a universal course for me and my batchmates. I wish there will be a chance for a communication with him. I miss seating close with him. I even reached a point where I go GaGa about him that I didn't care about his height lower than mine. Yes, I like/d him even though he's not my ideal guy.

Kuyang nakakatakot, on the other hand, made me worried yesterday. I got on a bus with him. Eh ang problema, masyado akong maganda. YES, IT's A MAJOR PROBLEM. Kidding aside, he wanted to know my name and number. He's actually planning to text me every night! O_O Of course, I declined. I didn't give him my number. He got my e-mail add too but I gave a fake one. Well, it's close to my e-mail address ahsirk81. I gave him ahsirk18. He also gave me his number. He reminded me to text him. Aba! Bahala siya! I'm not planning to contact him anytime soon.

He kept on insisting of getting my number. I, on the other hand, kept on declining. This time he asked if my boyfriend will be mad if I gave him my number. A bulb lit in my head at that moment. I answered him "Yes, he will." He got quiet for a moment and insisted again on getting my number. This time, he told me to just label him as my kumare. WHAT?! He's persuading my to cheat on my imaginary boyfriend?! I told him I'm loyal with. I won't cheat on "Ga".

He asked for my course. I told him it's ECE. There are some things that I would tell him for real of course. I'm not the kind of person who lies for a purpose. White lies are excused of course. He shared his career too which was programming. I told him I had a hard time in my programming class. He got me there. Sabi niya, "That's why you should give me your number. I can schedule a tutorial for you some time and help you in your programming subject." Taga-STI po siya at taga-UP po ako. Not being discriminatory but yes, I am silently discriminating him. Para makabawi, I just blurted out, "Ay, Computer Engineering si boyfriend eh." I didn't know what came up in my mind that time. I'm thinking of K and not my "Ga". For the second time, natahimik si Kuya. Yes! 2 points for Krisha!

Good thing that Papa (HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!) was there waiting for me when I left the bus. I ran to him immediately and did not look back. I know he followed me down. I guess, he followed my to make sure I was telling the truth that my dad is there waiting for me. Well, I WAS! I came home and told my mom about it first. I was worried my dad would not understand it. Wala lang, you know the feeling that a mother should know first because it's her that would greatly understand it.


Wow! I got a long post here. That's my month long journey. I thought to create a short post first but hey! I got it all done happily. No dull moment for the whole month. Thanks to BondEEES, pangarap lang kita and K most especially. You made that one month span a wonderful treat for me. ♥ ♥ ♥ I hope these blessings will keep on coming. 'Gotta take a mass at EDSA shrine soon!

Thank you Lord for the LOVE and blessings.

A happy Krisha is ♥

Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: