OJT + Cisco + Heart issues

It’s been a month. Well… Fine, it’s more than a month since I last updated my blog. I got carried away with so much work I had. Even now, I’m still thinking if I’ll continue creating this post. I wanted to finish my side line, article writing. I haven’t done much because my “lax-iness” bothers me much. Before, I can do at least 6 articles a day. But now, I cannot even exceed four articles. It hurts my ego. Even the thought of Inhinyero not contacting me hurts my soul. I guess they do not want me as a staff. =(

Okay, before I push my heart to the pessimistic side, I am currently happy. Kind of happy… (Really now Krisha… You are turning your blog into an informal one due to numerous amount of ellipsis present on the post. Yeah right… As if I care?)

Below are some pictures of my On-The-Job training in BiTMICRO.

First McDo lunch

Lunch at Pizza Hut

Lunch at Gourdo's
Spent a couple of bucks here. 'Nice pizza though

Seriously, I really had one heck of a fun summer due to this training. I acquired knowledge at the same time source of fun and enjoyment. You just don’t know how much I would trade this time just to bring back those days. Yes, I got attached. I suddenly remembered Loyce, my co-intern from Ateneo. She told me that being “attached” was not her style. Yes, I got her point. It allows one to become weak due to circumstances one will encounter if something unexpected happens.


Yes, I'm learning.
Currently addicted to this since then.

With Loyce and Jed.
Timezone fun! Fun! Fun!

I forgot the name of this suit. Bunny suit? 'JK

Speaking of “unexpected”, I have this unexpected feeling that currently creeps up in my senses. I think I have developed something with my co-intern. It’s weird. Knowing myself, he’s definitely not my type. I guess this is just a summer love-bee-like-sting. Yes, to tell you honestly, I have my toes curled when I see his name on my mobile phone display. Butterflies are pestering my stomach when I read his messages. What the heck?! Is there something wrong with me? THERE’S DEFINITELY SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME.


Working the "stance"

Getting involved in the game.
Or just wandering around?

Girl talk while the guys play

FOOSBALL!
One of my favorite sports. Ever.

I had a problem with the UST guys. And when I say “guys”, I mean it literally. Yes, my inferiority complex bothers me again. My girl co-intern is such a… hottie? Well… She dresses well, puts on nice make-u and girly-girly attitude. In short, she’s different than me. You know, the usual pretty-girl-attracts-all-boys. I don’t have any problem with her. My problem was the other boys. They are pursuing to be friends with us because they are pursuing her. Just when did friendship go like that?

The bully and the bullied.

FB profile picture as of now

TEAM ASIC

TEAM UP

TEAM ATENEO

I attended the training not just for extra knowledge but also to make friends. I just lost interest with the friendship they’re offering because it’s just a façade of the real score. Real friendship is what I ask. I’m not generalizing them all. I mean, that’s just what my eyes see and what my heart feels.

Beermen? Asic's OJT despidida

Just look at my eyes men!

Loyce and Jed and... Beer botles and mugs =)

Beermen part 2

My Cisco classes are also taking a toll on me. I really don’t know. I shouldn’t be bugged this much. Leakage exams are on the loose and can be found almost anywhere in the internet. I just don’t know what pride related disease got into me that I don’t want to use them. I’m trying my best not to be a cheater. I want to pass Cisco without any external help but my own.

Update: Yes, I already used “a” leakage exam. FOR ONE CHAPTER ONLY! The chapter was so long and all I have was just an hour. What can I do?! I’m just a mere human being with strengths and weaknesses.

Yes, speaking of Cisco. I have another “guy” there. I met him on my second day (his 1st) when I got a little cranky and asked him almost everything on our lab activity. Hello Cisco 1? There was nothing in my Cisco1 class that I learned something great. No intense laboratories, not much exposure on Cisco devices, no class interaction… Well, it’s not my point. I met him, again, “unexpectedly”. Well, the usual Krisha. My boy-dar kept on alarming again. As of now, I’m enjoying his company. Stage? We’re still in the getting to know you stage. Casual as it may seem, we still don’t know each one’s number. But hey! I already added him in Facebook. Being with him is just pure fun. I’m laughing most of the time.

He got my respect (not quite sure) during our very first day of chit-chatting. Which guy would tell a girl, on their first meeting, that he drinks hardcore and uses leakage exams in Cisco. Come on! I know it’s a turn off but it took a detour on my senses. He’s too honest. I like that. =) I just hope there is something more to expect from my interaction with this guy. Will I state his name? Just for the sake of remembering him after 10 years or so? KS.

Oxymoronic as it may seem, the 1st guy I’m talking about is lower than me for about an inch or so. The second guy stands 5’11”. ‘So high I need to look up every time I talk to him (except when we’re sitting).

Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: