OJT + Cisco + Splash Island getaway = SUMMER 2011

It's been a month since I last posted. Yes, I have been busy with school, work and job training. Oh! I forgot to mention about my Cisco classes. I am currently working on my 2nd and 3rd Cisco classes. Technically, I am waking up early in the morning for six times a week just because of these trainings. It makes me uber tired yet I know it will pay off in the future. Well, I hope so.

For the past two weeks, I have spent most of my time in my On-the-Job training. I'm working on BitMICRO trying to digest every bit of the training. As a mediocre ECE student, I got a very hard challenge of doing something I haven't tried. The division were I got assigned entitles us a job which requires full coding. Nonetheless, I have learned a new programming language which is not taught in the University. We weren't allowed to use cellphone at work. No cameras, no storage devices and no internet connection. Things that I have not tried in my life. Well, I did now.

Last April 5, 2011, we conducted our "BONDEEES: Hot Summer Fun @ Splash Island" getaway. I was really excited that day. However, the boys of our group failed to join us due to academic reason. >.< Academics really take a toll on our lives. It's like singing a line from a song which the title I don't remember, "you can't escape from me". Yes, academics, I fully entrust my heart, body and soul to you. All yours!

Here are some pictures taken from the getaway. Credits to Hazel and April.




















It's Maundy Thursday. We just had our Visita Iglesia this morning. =) We vMe and my family visited a couple of churches a while ago. I didn't get tired not like last year. I took a few picture again of the usual churches that we visit. 'Will post the pictures soon.

Life could get better ~ Krisha

Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: