3 weeks of not-so-much fun + Valentine's day

The past two weeks were quite such an effort. It was very stressing due to a subject that we’ll secretly call as CoE 115. With honor and pride, I present my sleepy self that has succeeded in obtaining a 95 percent grade in our 2nd MP. I didn’t believe quite well in myself in this part due to my issues in hardware and software analysis. I am such an obsessive compulsive person that I redo all the work I have done if a little mistake was seen. If I kept on repeating the same mistake, I just quit easily. Nonetheless, I still survived our 2nd MP with the help of my group mate Niña. We were really worried because as of Tuesday the week (few hours before the submission) we just completed the 70% milestone. At 9am we continued working and skipped our 117 class just to finish the 90 percent. We were supposed to get 100% but Sir Hades suddenly created a specification that seems to be not on the MP2 specs he uploaded. Thus, the grade of 95%.

I’m currently on BitMICRO Networks, Inc waiting for Niña. She is currently interview by the head of BitMICRO’s hardware department. She was assigned at software first but the interviewer must have felt her dislike with programming. With that, we’re still here stuck. My rebound would be is that this is the second company that accepted me as their intern. I was actually getting real feedbacks from companies. I didn’t expect that being a student in UP would put me in a place like this. I’m still waiting for a call from Meralco or PLDT since those companies are my target employers in the Future. Nonetheless, BitMICRO has captured my liking as of the moment.

post created last February 4



It's already three weeks and I have not yet created a post. I wish I would not need to change my blog's title just to make it right. It's hard to deal with reckless drivers. I'm perfectly sitted on a bus to Fairview but due to the driver's not so nice driving, my head keeps on banging. Rockstar much? Nah! Nakakahilo kaya.

Continuing what I did last last Friday, I went to BitMicro for my Internship. It went well. I got accepted in Asic division which concerns designing and analyzing products they're manufacturing. I was enticed by the training they're offering. Nonetheless,I'm still waiting for PLDT's call. It would be a great opportunity for I to participate in their student camp.


I was able to take a picture of the somewhat-psychological or personality test they made us answer. My mom kept on picking my answers because she likes elementary and optimistic stuffs. I'm not the kind of person that answers questions just because they're socially or politically correct. Honesty for me is something that I know I can fully offer the company. Thus, my answers to the questions are what I am and what I know I will be. I don't care if they may sound pessimistic or obnoxious. What matters is if the answers truly reflect my personality. Here are some of the questions an my answers.

To me,the future looks complex
I look forward to seeing myself graduate on time and my parents being proud of me.
I would be perfectly happy if I will get the chance to see the result of option two given that I chose option 1.
Most of my friends don't know that I am afraid of being alone and left out.
Those I work with are, oxymoronic as it may seem, both responsible and lazy.
If I had sex relation, I'll definitely make sure that it's worth while.
Before the war, I will pray and charge up my ammunitions after.
"Someday" is just a word. What matters most is what I will do today.
When luck turns against me, there is no other way than to trust my ability.

Last February 6, Niña treated us in Something Fishy's eat-all-you-can breakfast as a celebration for her birthday. She turned 20 years old last January 24. Ako nalang yata yung teenager. Kidding aside, we had so much fun in Eastwood. We took a lot of picture which I think is essential as it serves documentation. We loved the 'LOVE' sign at the middle of the park-mall. It's currently my facebook profile picture. I suddenly had the hopeless romantic chills. A short infommercial! It's Valentine's day today. I'm wearing a black shirt. It doesn't signify rebellion because it has tiny hearts in it. Yeah... My mom made me wear it. Her reason? Did I already mention it's Valentine's day today? Here's some pictures of our Eastwood trip and "LOVE" sign camwhoring. So fun!


Last week just went like a storm. We had submissions last Wednesday and an exam the next day. Fortunately, 115's MP was due this Wednesday. Unfortunately, on the other hand, we haven't started to code yet. Niña and I are planning to work today. Sad... It's Valentine's day yet all I do is work. Well... I don't have any date. So I guess, I just really need to bombard myself with work. I'm excited for Hazel tomorrow. She has this admirer for a long time now. This guy asked for our help in doing his "rose" plan. From time to time, a rose will be given to Hazel (which I think Hazel won't enjoy unless it's Jan Geun Suk giving her). Nevertheless, her admirer's fighting spirit is so strong that it doesn't break even if Hazel doesn't show appreciation. Natatawa nalang ako.


Anyway, here are some pictures showing what transpired in my couch potato life the past few days.


Visited the hospital due to a pseudo-food poisoning


My first Bubble Tea (Royal Milk Tea Flavor).


Yuna's 1st birthday celebration at SM Southmall Shakey's


My new shoes from Cardam's. I got excited just by seeing it's color. Super cute! Two thumbs up!


Look! It's Spiderman. I found myself laughing just seeing this. I immediately took out my camera and immortalize this scene. I guess, some random kid got out of hold of his/her balloon. Kaya, tadah! Spidey got stuck on our Church's high ceiling.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

It's the day of this month that makes me feel like a flower on the curtain. Krisha. ♥

Krisha

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: